Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

gen-mod

i think there should be a moderator plying his trade puely in the general chat forum. someones, say, with around 66% (or 2877 at time of posting) of their posts being in said forum.

just so the big nob mods can keep a handle on the LCFC forum. good idea? yeah? i thought so.

With just 50% of my posts in General Chat it looks as though I am unqualified for this position. Personally, I think the selection criteria is wrong and should be about the desire to attain 66% of posts rather than the having 66% of posts.

Once Gordon Brown becomes Prime Minister you won't be able to lay down such guidlines anyway, then you'll be for it. One morning you will find that the whole of General Chat is run by twelve Polish ex-pats who work 28 hours a day and pay Mark for permission to be there. Then you'll not be laughing...

I think there's a strong ethnic bias in the moderating staff. It's blatantly a result of attempted racial segregation in FoxesTalk. Clearly an embarassment on a forum that aims to represent one of Britain's most multi-cultural cities. There should be, say, representitives from - oh, let's say - the Welsh community given some sort of power about these parts to spread authority throughout the many cultures of FoxesTalk.

:thumbup:

I think all this Mod-begging is just sad and a sign of desperation.

Take the hint, if you've not been asked to be a mod you're not going to be.

Sve yourselves the embarassment.

I think all this Mod-begging is just sad and a sign of desperation.

Take the hint, if you've not been asked to be a mod you're not going to be.

Sve yourselves the embarassment.

Wooooah there, tiger. Dip your balls in the fridge and cool it. I appreciate the internet's infamous for ambiguity, but I would have thought some jokes were easily spotted three quarters of a lightyear away.

Easy, chapski. :thumbup:

Wooooah there, tiger. Dip your balls in the fridge and cool it. I appreciate the internet's infamous for ambiguity, but I would have thought some jokes were easily spotted three quarters of a lightyear away.

Easy, chapski. :thumbup:

How did i know you was going to say you was joking? :D

TBH meert, im just joking myself, if you hadn't already noticed, hardly any of my posts are of a mature nature. :thumbup:

How did i know you was going to say you was joking?
I think there's a strong ethnic bias in the moderating staff. It's blatantly a result of attempted racial segregation in FoxesTalk. Clearly an embarassment on a forum that aims to represent one of Britain's most multi-cultural cities. There should be, say, representitives from - oh, let's say - the Welsh community given some sort of power about these parts to spread authority throughout the many cultures of FoxesTalk.

If it isn't obvious now, it never will be.

Archived