Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

gen-mod

The moderation has gone to boll ocks over the past week or so.

I can understand repeated, duplicated threads being deleted/merged.. or even all out insults, whatever, but I've noticed quite a lot of stuff which is just being deleted seemingly for the sake of it.

It's not easy being a mod, you do get a load of sh it... but seriously, what was wrong with the threads which have dissappeared recently like poll poll poll etc?

Why the sudden increase in my stuff being deleted?

Is anyone going to tell me or are you just going to delete this as well?

I've checked through the forum guidelines and none on if contravened anything outlined there.

Annoying aint it?? Now you know how everyone else on the forum bar about 10-15 people feel.

P.S -

Coffin_nail.jpg

Think I've only ever had one post deleted - and that was calling MasterFox a c-word.

You've got to be a bit of a bellend to get posts deleted on anything like a regular basis. So I dunno what you're on about bertfox, tbh - I'm not part of any special, inner-cliqué and I don't get my posts deleted!

Maybe I'm just a really, really nice guy. :thumbup:

Wooooah there, tiger. Dip your balls in the fridge and cool it. I appreciate the internet's infamous for ambiguity, but I would have thought some jokes were easily spotted three quarters of a lightyear away.

Easy, chapski. :thumbup:

Intruiging concept?

Think I've only ever had one post deleted - and that was calling MasterFox a c-word.

You've got to be a bit of a bellend to get posts deleted on anything like a regular basis. So I dunno what you're on about bertfox, tbh - I'm not part of any special, inner-cliqué and I don't get my posts deleted!

Maybe I'm just a really, really nice guy. :thumbup:

You Wouldn't. You're Welsh. :P:D;)

Archived