Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Fulham

I'll be in attendance for this one methinks.. Not too sure where I'll be sat though. Not even sure why I want to go after todays performance tbh. Don't want to miss out on the FA Cup this year though - made that mistake last year ;)

I'll be in attendance for this one methinks.. Not too sure where I'll be sat though. Not even sure why I want to go after todays performance tbh. Don't want to miss out on the FA Cup this year though - made that mistake last year ;)

So did i :cry: I'm going to the back of the kop for a change for this one. That's if there is still tickets left on wednesday :whistle:

So did i :cry: I'm going to the back of the kop for a change for this one. That's if there is still tickets left on wednesday :whistle:

Can't see why there wouldn't be. Though it'd be a better idea to just go down tomorrow to be on the safe side my friend ;) Standupandsing is getting my ticket for me, so I'll either be in D2 or L1 for this game :thumbup:

Can't see why there wouldn't be. Though it'd be a better idea to just go down tomorrow to be on the safe side my friend ;) Standupandsing is getting my ticket for me, so I'll either be in D2 or L1 for this game :thumbup:

Can't be bothered to make two trips, and seeing as i can't get Col U tickets until Wednesday i might aswell wait.

Glad i'm not the only one who didn't understand.

Haven't you seen the Inflatable things that are handed out at FA cup games.

They were handed out at all of the ones on TV in the last round anyway.

I can't stand them and I'm praying we dont get any handed out :P

Haven't you seen the Inflatable things that are handed out at FA cup games.

They were handed out at all of the ones on TV in the last round anyway.

I can't stand them and I'm praying we dont get any handed out :P

oh them clappy inflatable things preston and other shit boring teams fans always have :whistle:

Why isn't there a members discount for this game. Bought my ticket today and it cost me £22. I thought you got £2 off each game.

I'm guessing that the reasoning is, seeing as they've given away so many tickets to part-time & non supporters, that they can cream in some cash from the members and season ticket holders because we always stump up and never complain. </bitterness> :D

Lincoln City play Monday on sky against mk dons but anyone know if any tickets left for saturday fa cup match? i may come watch McAuley and co because were playing on monday. cheer

I'm pretty sure they'll be plenty left.

Archived