Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Fulham

i got my tickets in the post today.

why has the left side of the ticket been ripped off so you cant see the putney end on the reverse???

i am section P6, row 4, fox travel 2.

ill be moving seats inside the stadium if there is many near the back empty.

i got my tickets in the post today.

why has the left side of the ticket been ripped off so you cant see the putney end on the reverse???

i am section P6, row 4, fox travel 2.

ill be moving seats inside the stadium if there is many near the back empty.

Im P6 Row 2 so might move as well. Apparentley Craven Cottage is a bugger for Pillars blocking views so dunno if i'll move or not.

Im P6 Row 2 so might move as well. Apparentley Craven Cottage is a bugger for Pillars blocking views so dunno if i'll move or not.

i have been told that the pillors are only in view if your near the back. it says on website we have recieved extra 1497 tickets.

No idea how it works. I'd have assumed that it would a, b, c.....z, aa, bb, cc, ....zz, 1, 2, 3, ...etc but surley Fulhams ground isnt big enough to have that many rows are they?

Only other logical thing is if they class it as two tiers like at derby?

got mine today going to be a right laugh really looking forward to it!!!

whats the chance of everyone standing? nil i bet <_<

If youre at the front stand. Dont sit unless you are forced.

Another thing that the Ultras plan to do is group fans like us at away games who want to stand so that we aren't in anyones way if we are standing :thumbup:

If youre at the front stand. Dont sit unless you are forced.

Another thing that the Ultras plan to do is group fans like us at away games who want to stand so that we aren't in anyones way if we are standing :thumbup:

But surley that wont be possible at most games seeing as people have set seats. I know you can move at most games but trying to find enough room for everyone wouldnt be possible.... unless you all buy tickets at the same time from the same window at the ticket office.

what time do people reckon we wil get back in leicester for?

Depends whether it goes to extra time and penalties

But surley that wont be possible at most games seeing as people have set seats. I know you can move at most games but trying to find enough room for everyone wouldnt be possible.... unless you all buy tickets at the same time from the same window at the ticket office.

The idea is to organise it through the club. See what the demand is and buy a set total. That is if the club work with us :)

Looking forward to this one now (though that could change tomorrow :P ). Definitely going 'cos I got me ticket earlier. Row N of block P5, seat number 111. Sorry if anybody off here is sat behind me 'cos I'll be standing throughout this one :D:scarf:

Fox Travel Coach 9!! :o

Looking forward to this one now (though that could change tomorrow :P ). Definitely going 'cos I got me ticket earlier. Row N of block P5, seat number 111. Sorry if anybody off here is sat behind me 'cos I'll be standing throughout this one :D:scarf:

How inconsiderate.

:ph34r:

i hope im behind you then i can blame it on you if people moan at me :P

How inconsiderate.

:ph34r:

Wouldn't say inconsiderate at all. Inconsiderate would be standing and obstructing peoples view with no prior warning :P;)

i hope im behind you then i can blame it on you if people moan at me :P

Haha just stand anyway. If people can't see, they would have to stand themselves :thumbup::yesyes:

Archived