Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Fulham

according to the bbc, if we get a reply, it'll be on the wednesday

cheers dude. thats what RL said during the match just now. i will book some time off work and go to this one, i wonder how many we could take down there considering we mocked Fulhams awfull fans???

Can't wait for this I'm hoping my early exams will all be out of the way so I'll go down with no fear of the next day. Also debating whether to fox travel it or go on the train.

reasons against train though - More expensive

- Fear of missing it if goes extra time / pens

- underground is a dangerous place at night

so I'll probably be on the 4:30 Leicester to st pancras :P

Can't wait for this I'm hoping my early exams will all be out of the way so I'll go down with no fear of the next day. Also debating whether to fox travel it or go on the train.

reasons against train though - More expensive

- Fear of missing it if goes extra time / pens

- underground is a dangerous place at night

so I'll probably be on the 4:30 Leicester to st pancras :P

Can get the train for £11.50 Return :D

If we're going via Train then 4:30 is looking the bomb.

When will the detail be avaliable for the replay

This was announced a while back. See:

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...940425,00.html

* In the event of a replay, the Foxes will travel to Craven Cottage on Wednesday, January 17 (7.45pm).

Admission prices - £15 adults, £10 senior citizens, £5 Under-16s.

i expect FoxesTravel to be about £15 or so.

In the event of a replay, the Foxes will travel to Craven Cottage on Wednesday, January 17 (7.45pm).

i think details will be printed on the OS officially on Jan 9th regarding size of allocation and Fox Travel and times that they will leave the WS.

who's planning on going then?

i think those ticket prices are a fair price for us and i shall definitely go. have to book time off work but i dont mind, i feel we can do them.

the draw for the 4th round is monday 8th jan 1:30pm, live on bbc2, sky sports news and bbc radio five live.

In the event of a replay, the Foxes will travel to Craven Cottage on Wednesday, January 17 (7.45pm).

i think details will be printed on the OS officially on Jan 9th regarding size of allocation and Fox Travel and times that they will leave the WS.

i think those ticket prices are a fair price for us and i shall definitely go. have to book time off work but i dont mind, i feel we can do them.

the draw for the 4th round is monday 8th jan 1:30pm, live on bbc2, sky sports news and bbc radio five live.

Definately be going, fiver is a bargain aswell.

How did you manage that. £11.50 return???

£51 return for me :blink:

I can get 2 singles (Standard Class Leisure Advance Single C) though for a tenner a piece, but the last train back to Wales leaves at 22.45. I'll have to leave the ground at 22.15 so if it goes to extra time I'm stuck :cry:

I'm hoping to go, can't say no to watch this for a fiver, but I have college the next day so I doubt the parents will be too keen on the idea. :(

I'm hoping to go, can't say no to watch this for a fiver, but I have college the next day so I doubt the parents will be too keen on the idea. :(

I managed a day in college with no sleep at all when I stayed up and watched the cricket like an idiot. Given that you'll kip on the coach and get back in time for a few hours rest, I'm sure you can talk them into it.

Archived