Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Fulham

LEICESTER BOYS! WE ARE HERE!

£4.50 for a pint of beer?

**** off, rip off, you've got some ****in front,

you ****in softie Southern c*nts.

a bit of a mouth full lol how much do you all think foxestravel will be?

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...940425,00.html

In the event of a replay, the Foxes will travel to Craven Cottage on Wednesday, January 17 (7.45pm).

Admission prices - £15 adults, £10 senior citizens, £5 Under-16s.

i think details will be printed on the OS officially on Jan 9th regarding size of allocation and Fox Travel and times that they will leave the WS.

who's planning on going then?

i think those ticket prices are a fair price for us and i shall definitely go. have to book time off work but i dont mind, i feel we can do them.

the draw for the 4th round is monday 8th jan 1:30pm, live on bbc2, sky sports news and bbc radio five live.

I am just praying it is on sky ;)

I'm hoping to go, can't say no to watch this for a fiver, but I have college the next day so I doubt the parents will be too keen on the idea. :(

Same here I think. I would love to go but I don't think I can... Mum isn't too keen on the idea of picking me up sometime around midnight... <_<

hello all, is there any southern foxes out there who could help me out?? i am a truck driver and i will be on a night out on the day of this game, i normally park up around the woking, guildford, or aldershot area, can anyone tell me if i could get atrain into fulham from around there or more importantly could i get one back again, thanks.

ok will do thanks, i would take the lorry in but the insurance company wont let us park overnight in london!!

Don't blame them!! You never know what you might come out with!!

I'll be u/16 for this one a fiver is a bargain. I'll probably be goin fox travel and I'd expect coaches to leave at about 3:30.

p.s wilko (tevez) take the afternoon off rawlins mate nobody will mind I might just take the whole day off as AS exams will be over :D

i'll be there... not sure how im gonna get home from the walkers though when the foxes travel arrives back

thats my problem! My dad will never pick me up as he refuses to let me go, he cant stop me though :P

We'll either be getting a taxi or stay at the walkers with all the other non drivers who cant get a lift home and have a footie match on the forecourt at the walkers :D

Archived