Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Fulham

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but at the end of the day its fulham and they will bring all 150 of their fans.

not realy i think fulham fans may think tht its lesta easy opp so will bring loads of fans but we will win!!

i think the ticket office got these prices jst rite

not realy i think fulham fans may think tht its lesta easy opp so will bring loads of fans but we will win!!

i think the ticket office got these prices jst rite

Fulham have the worst fans ever though. They hardly take any away :rolleyes:

well i've got mine cant wait to do another tottenham on them

lol im not saying that I wont be attending the game. Ill probably get my ticket on saturday along with southampton I reckon or maybe friday afternoon after finishing work early. :thumbup:

I reckon we will draw 1 each. Then beat them at craven cottage. With 4000 leicester fans singing Ohhhhhh Ian Omondryod is a welshman. And songs like 'In dublins fair city, where the girls are so pretty'

:P

:thumbup:

I reckon we will draw 1 each. Then beat them at craven cottage. With 4000 leicester fans singing Ohhhhhh Ian Omondryod is a welshman. And songs like 'In dublins fair city, where the girls are so pretty'

:P

:thumbup:

That would be brilliant.

Surely he's not Welsh... but there lies the brilliance.

..He lives with Ian Marshall, in a Leicester Council Flat...

That would be brilliant.

Surely he's not Welsh... but there lies the brilliance.

..He lives with Ian Marshall, in a Leicester Council Flat...

He ent welsh but hey, the song works well. I heard their is only one bed in this flat.

ST holder here. I was aware that we can buy tickets for this game as of last week but for some reason when I log on and try to buy them online there is no facility??

Can anyone enlighten me as to why? You can buy tickets for games before and afterwards but not the Fulham one.

Wanted to cement mine and my dads ST actual seat for the game not that I think there is going to be a sell out rush or anything but would be nice to clinch the seat by which my cheeks have got accustomed to hey

Help or information anyone?

ST holder here. I was aware that we can buy tickets for this game as of last week but for some reason when I log on and try to buy them online there is no facility??

Can anyone enlighten me as to why? You can buy tickets for games before and afterwards but not the Fulham one.

Wanted to cement mine and my dads ST actual seat for the game not that I think there is going to be a sell out rush or anything but would be nice to clinch the seat by which my cheeks have got accustomed to hey

Help or information anyone?

ST holders seats were only guaranteed until the 23/12 so you will probably have to call them as they are all on general sale now

Yeah I get that I just dont get why I cant buy them online??

because your season ticket seat is no longer reserved for you!!

it's just general sale now on the web if you want your st seat best way is to ring them

Archived