Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Fulham

Eggs actly, that's why i'm FT'ing it :cool:

National Express looks like it could be a good option. £5 return for an adult returning at 11.30. However i dont know where it drops you off in london lol:dunno:

National Express looks like it could be a good option. £5 return for an adult returning at 11.30. However i dont know where it drops you off in london lol:dunno:

Victoria bus station, right next to Victoria tube (As long as that is the one you book....otherwise you'll end up in Docklands or Stratford.

I'm thinking of bus now - it's possible to do it for £2 from Brum...TWO QUID! :thumbsup:

I'm definitely going to this one. For a fiver as well which is a right bargain :thumbup::D

Foxes Travel will be leaving the Walkers Stadium at 2:30PM so the Ticket Office told me today. They haven't decided on a price yet though :thumbup:

"FULHAM v LEICESTER CITY

Wednesday 17th January 2007 K.O. 7.45pm

Adults from £15, Seniors £10

Under 17's £5

On sale to Season Ticket Holders Weds 10th, Members 11th and General Sale 12th

January 07"

I'm fox travelling it and taking the day off school, thinking of checking into the travel lodge thing outside the walkers cause there no way we can get back from the ground except maybe a taxi. cant wait for this one.

u 16's

4:30 Dpearture

10:00 or 10:25 return

10:25 is cutting it a bit mate, me and jon blue fox missed our train home from QPR and had to get switched to a leeds train 40 mins later lol although we did stop off a harrods which slowed us down a bit :P

Basically if it goes xtra time you're screwed :unsure:

Replying to leicestertrucker who posted earlier, I happen to live in the Guildford/Woking area. I'd advise just getting an all day travelcard to London (train, tube inclusive costing about £13 from Guildford or a bit less from Woking). Getting back should be no issue though, last train to Guildford is around midnight and the last train to Woking is at about 1 :thumbup:

Archived