Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
potter3

The Team at the end of January

Everyone is talking about who we should sign but how would you put them into a team, at the end of Januaryif you picked the signings, using this BBC squad selector choose your team but also you can add upto three 'signings' (click on the fantasy tab at the top)

This is My Team

Keep your signing realistic though :P

Everyone is talking about who we should sign but how would you put them into a team, at the end of Januaryif you picked the signings, using this BBC squad selector choose your team but also you can add upto three 'signings' (click on the fantasy tab at the top)

This is My Team

Keep your signing realistic though :P

Matt Richards is awful.

i too think we should go in for Jllyod Samuel, he isnt playing for Villa at all and he is fairly young?

RowlattFox, do you mean David Thompson? if so, good signing if he keeps fit as he is a flair player who can make a difference.

Matt Holland would be good too.

do you mean Carlton Cole? atleast i hope you do... he is just rotting at WHU after them paying £2M for him. bet they'd let him leave on loan for 6 months.

Load of rubbish. We need one player that costs a bit of buck but will be good. We need players to remove the worse players from the team. Knowing Kelly he will replace Porter. I think someone like Pressley ought to be considered, his wages are not beyond us. However major issue is Right Wing. I d say give gradel a run out in the next three games. Shows promise keep him there. If not get an experienced player who can actually play. AJ :cry::cry::cry:

Logan

Stearman

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Cohen ( Although JLS would do if we could get him, and the price was right)

Jarvis

Knopper

Williams

Porter

Hume

Constantine

Bench. McAuley, Tiatto, (Andy)Robinson, Henderson, Fryatt

TMWWBK, you do relise Cureton is 31 and has a history of being unable to hit the target when under pressure.

Logan

Stearman

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Cohen

Jarvis

Knopper

Williams

Porter

Hume

Constantine

That would be almost sexual and wouldn't cost much more than £2 million for all of them put together. Will MM give our manager £2 mill this January? Dubious

Logan

Stearman

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Jarvis

Knopper

Williams

Porter

Hume

Constantine

TMWWBK, you do relise Cureton is 31 and has a history of being unable to hit the target when under pressure.

Me like very much :D

i too think we should go in for Jllyod Samuel, he isnt playing for Villa at all and he is fairly young?

RowlattFox, do you mean David Thompson? if so, good signing if he keeps fit as he is a flair player who can make a difference.

Matt Holland would be good too.

do you mean Carlton Cole? atleast i hope you do... he is just rotting at WHU after them paying £2M for him. bet they'd let him leave on loan for 6 months.

yes i do mean david thompson, even though he is playing fairly regular for pompey, with pompey buying new players in jan, i dont think he will get much of a chance. i thought we should of got him in summer on a free because he was a free agent for a while before portsmouth gambled with him.

carlton cole is a possible loan signing, becasue hes not played even with ashton injured so hes got no chance when ashton is fit again.

leon constantine has been around the lower leagues for a while and has only this season started scoring lots of goals.

Yes I know but he can hold a ball up and if he's just hitting his prime as a striker now might be able to handle the step up for two or three years.

Remember, MM does not = Endless money.

Logan

Stearman

McAuley

Kisnorbo

J Lloyd Samuel (loan)

Sebastien Carole

Richard Hughes (loan)

Richard Knopper

Porter

Hume

Gary O'Connor

Subs: Williams, McAuley, Henderson, Wesolowski/Tiatto, Fryatt

Thats even cheaper to put togther!

Charlton are playing Hughes ATM though aren't they? He played on Saturday.

Logan

Stearman

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Jarvis

Knopper

Williams

Porter

Hume

Constantine

Good But i'd still replace McCarthey in the back 4 and sign a keeper.

Think its just a coinsidence that neither played and we won on saturday?

Thats even cheaper to put togther!

Charlton are playing Hughes ATM though aren't they? He played on Saturday.

I am on about the defensive midfielder from Pompey. Think he's probably more than likely available, what with MM's ties and we've been linked with him before.

Bryan Hughes as you say has started getting in for Charlton.

I fancy -

------------------------------------------Logan-------------------------------------

---------------------------McAuley-----McCarthy-------Kisnorbo----------------

----Stearman---------Dunn * ----------Williams--------Commons *---------Jay Lloyd Samuel

---------------------------------Hume------------ Varney *------------------------

With a mixture of youth and experience on the bench.

I think that John hartson would be a good addition to the squad if we could get him.

I'm intrigued by several people putting in Leon Constantine.

He has thus far done not a whole lot. And he did use to play for Peterborough. However, my mate who supports them did think that he was quite good. Their best striker in fact. And was a bit pissed off they never played him, and when they did, he scored an amazing goal, so they promptly sold him.

I'm intrigued by several people putting in Leon Constantine.

He has thus far done not a whole lot. And he did use to play for Peterborough. However, my mate who supports them did think that he was quite good. Their best striker in fact. And was a bit pissed off they never played him, and when they did, he scored an amazing goal, so they promptly sold him.

It's a massive gamble. He's been around the lower leagues for a fair few years and not done a great deal, but this season he's on fire. There are players in the lower leagues that can play at a higher level just never get the chance, I think there's a possiblity he could cut it at a higher level. Strikers show their true ability when they are full of confidence, something Leo has this season. I'd prefer Gary O'Connor myself, but it's unlikely we'd get him.

Archived