Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coale39

Songs NOT to play before kick off

What is wrong with the songs before kick off?

I just want that guy who played the thingy to come back, he was a legend :(

WTF?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:frusty:

No Horny Henry, No PHG Remix...Wtf was wrong with the original recorded PHG we played for years?!

Henry was good - he made some mistakes but I liked him.

I don't know if you remember but the first game last season I think they played a totally different PHG and their were cheerleaders around the centre circle and that was REALLY good.

I'm on about the PHG as well as the cheerleaders ;)

Henry was good - he made some mistakes but I liked him.

I don't know if you remember but the first game last season I think they played a totally different PHG and their were cheerleaders around the centre circle and that was REALLY good.

I'm on about the PHG as well as the cheerleaders ;)

Henry was NEVER good.

At first when I first heard the plans I thought, yeah maybe that would be good, something unique, especially as I get abit jealous when I look at Anfield, Celtic Park, Other clubs with songs they play around grounds before matches which are unique to the club I thought this could be ours, but in reality like everything else at LCFC its failed...Badly, It was embaressing, and so is the remix.

Does anyone remember 'Mel' the original guy who was on the PA at filbo?? He was a true legend, he used to have a bit of banter with Birch too..... I miss him :cry: and Nev Foulger / John Sinclair partnership too, that was ace :thumbup:

It was all better in the good old days.

WTF?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:frusty:

No Horny Henry, No PHG Remix...Wtf was wrong with the original recorded PHG we played for years?!

Matt we are with you and pray that the fools who are in charge of such matters appologise for the hurt caused, or are lined up & shot Partizan style!

:ph34r:

Does anyone remember 'Mel' the original guy who was on the PA at filbo?? He was a true legend, he used to have a bit of banter with Birch too..... I miss him :cry: and Nev Foulger / John Sinclair partnership too, that was ace :thumbup:

The music and commentary scince moving from filbo have never been the same Nev was BBC RL's version of Murray Walker, got things wrong but genuinely loved what he was talking about, and its not the same without them. Walker did go a bit batty tho! lol

Archived