Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Should McCarthy Replace McAuley?

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

• No Way
    • Yes of Course

Unconvincing it may have been but what a fantastic result. 3 points at molineux!

Barnsley will probably over-defend and make it hard for our already weak attack.

I hope Kelly has prepared for that.

I agree, so the question is, who is more of a attacking threat.........tough choice, but it would have to be McCauley due to his height etc!!

Unconvincing it may have been but what a fantastic result. 3 points at molineux!

Barnsley will probably over-defend and make it hard for our already weak attack.

I hope Kelly has prepared for that.

The defence never really looked troubled against Wolves despite all that second half pressure so stick with McAuley. And as for Barnsley playing a defensive game, McAuley's aerial pressence from free kicks and corners could prove useful!

The defence never really looked troubled against Wolves despite all that second half pressure so stick with McAuley. And as for Barnsley playing a defensive game, McAuley's aerial pressence from free kicks and corners could prove useful!

Like Paddy's wouldn't? :o

Who's scored more goals this season?

Archived