Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Spot Rab

Just got a text message of a mackam friend telling me that Rab is in an Irish bar in newcastle watching the old firm match. Now my friend wasn't even sure if he still played for Leicester. It crossed my mind to be a bit cruel and tell him that Rab was leicester's No1 and he should congratulate him on my behalf! I couldn't do it. He has spoken to him though and Rab changed subject quick when talking about "what is he's up to now"

Just got a text message of a mackam friend telling me that Rab is in an Irish bar in newcastle watching the old firm match. Now my friend wasn't even sure if he still played for Leicester. It crossed my mind to be a bit cruel and tell him that Rab was leicester's No1 and he should congratulate him on my behalf! I couldn't do it. He has spoken to him though and Rab changed subject quick when talking about "what is he's up to now"

watched him train on weds...........still alive, and milking it

180px-Rab_douglas.jpg

1) An experienced (and former No.1, haha) Scottish international keeper.

2) He commanded a transfer fee of over £1 Million in his move to Celtic.

3) He's played in a UEFA Cup Final.

4) MON selected him.

5) Used to playing in front of crowds of 60,000, so he must be good. (See Levein)

He's great, honest.

Isnt "the Rab" out of contract at the end of the season anyway? If he is, and i think he is, then it almost makes up for the fact we're losing Tiatto, and very probably (baring the MM takeover) Williams and Nissa :(

Isnt "the Rab" out of contract at the end of the season anyway? If he is, and i think he is, then it almost makes up for the fact we're losing Tiatto, and very probably (baring the MM takeover) Williams and Nissa :(

I'm sure Louise could confirm it, but I believe Rab was given a 3 year contract.

I'm sure Louise could confirm it, but I believe Rab was given a 3 year contract.

Could we save money simply by cancelling his contract?... yeah it'd cost us a bit, but he's not going to get a game and he not helping the club in anyway... dont Forrest want a goal keeper with Championship experiance? Or Tranmere... or sodding Macclesfield??? :(:cry:

Could we save money simply by cancelling his contract?... yeah it'd cost us a bit, but he's not going to get a game and he not helping the club in anyway... dont Forrest want a goal keeper with Championship experiance? Or Tranmere... or sodding Macclesfield??? :(:cry:

Not really because the way I understand it is if we canceled his contract we'd have to pay off the rest of his contract (Plus more compensation prehaps - Not sure) so we might aswell keep him till his contract runs out incase (touchwood) Henderson or Logan both get injured we atleast have Rab.

Whats the point in paying his contract off now when really as third choice keeper he ain't bad to fall back on could be alot worse put it that way!

Bingo. ;)

He's the only first-team goalkeeper we have who's contracted beyond the end of this season as far I recall. Logan and Henderson, if I'm not mistaken expire at the end of this season, while Douglas definitely has until June 2008.

Apparently, Rab threw himself in front of a train on the Tyne Bridge, but the train sneaked under him......

Ok ok ok, I'll call it myself. Consider my coat got.....

taxi-jun03.jpg

change that to high level and you've got yourself a joke ;) if the irish bar mentioned is o'neills i know they're recruiting at the moment so maybe we could be in luck :D

change that to high level and you've got yourself a joke ;) if the irish bar mentioned is o'neills i know they're recruiting at the moment so maybe we could be in luck :D

No, it's that one just off westgate road (down a little back street) The proper Irish club.

Leprechaun.jpg

Archived