Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The Fog!

Yeah, sorry, that was really unfair of me.

I meant to say: "A musically talentless twat who hates everything AND EVERYONE." Much better.

amazing that he can sell out 2 nights at the G-mex which holds 9000 people.

'I would go out tonight but I havnt got a stitch to wear.....'

I wasn't comparing their musical ability, simply making a point. And that point is, selling out big arenas doesn't make you an amazing act - it means you're a well marketed product.

Morrisey couldn't be better promoted if the NME paraded around every major city, with their willies up his anus, screaming "BUY THIS ALBUM" into a megaphone.

It better not get called off. Getting the train down from Manchester to see my first game at the Walkers since Crystal Palace. Don't get to go to many games because of work so I will be gutted if this gets called off. Still if it does there is Preston and Burnley away to look forward to :-)

Oh, and sorry to be off topic...but Morrisey is nothing without Johnny Marr.

I wasn't comparing their musical ability, simply making a point. And that point is, selling out big arenas doesn't make you an amazing act - it means you're a well marketed product.

Morrisey couldn't be better promoted if the NME paraded around every major city, with their willies up his anus, screaming "BUY THIS ALBUM" into a megaphone.

Morrissey is hardly in everyones face, hardly any radio play what so ever and the NME bum just about everyone.

Yeah, sorry, that was really unfair of me.

I meant to say: "A musically talentless twat who hates everything AND EVERYONE." Much better.

:worship::clap:lol !!

Couldn't agree more....

P.s. to the person who asked what'd happen if it was called off during the game:

Upto 75 mins = Replay

After 75 mins = score stands!!!

Anyone go to the Bolton game in the cup?

On the motorway the fog was awful, we stopped off at the service station and couldn't see anything in front of us.

But once we got in the ground it was fine.

I suppose the floodlight quality makes a difference :ph34r:

I'm not sure it does with fog :unsure:

Don't quote me on that though :rolleyes:

Archived