Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The Fog!

Morrissey is hardly in everyones face, hardly any radio play what so ever and the NME bum just about everyone.

I can tell you don't leave up in Mancunia...Jesus. Its impossible to avoid Morrissey up here.

No. The NME bum a select group of artists and whatever scene, hip, indie-rock mod-wannabes are cameoing at FROG that month.

You gotta admit Finnegan has a point here. Anyone remember 'The Others'. Point proven. Current flavour of the month being The Klaxons and their 'New Rave' cohorts. Only NME could call a genre of music that sounds neither new or particularly rhythmical 'New Rave'.

Meanwhile back on topic...

Upto 75 mins = Replay

After 75 mins = score stands!!!

We'd have been doing ace this season if all our games got fogged off after 76 mins.

I remember watching city play cov at filbert street in the fog. Sat in double decker you could not see the other goal at all. The crowd just sat there chatting to each other until the ball came into view. It was a really, really boring nil nil. Hope its not the same tomorrow.

I just assume no rational person keeps reading the NME once they turn sixteen?

Ah, but you fail to take into acount trying to impress Indie girls who are still reading it at Uni :wub: ... sad really (and very transparent) :blush:

did anyone go to Brighton away a few seasons ago on a friday night? the away end is about 30 yards from the pitch anyway and it was wet/foggy as hell. all we could see was Ian Walker and we were chanting "walker whats the score".. that was bloody funny for a 4 hour journey but a good laugh..

Blackburn at home at filbo about 6 years ago was a joke aswell.

so you guys who live in Leicester whats the story? is it bad is it good?? here near Melton Mowbray i cant see more than 50 yards :mellow:

Blackburn at home at filbo about 6 years ago was a joke aswell.

I you're on about the one i think you are that was 10 years ago. Was only my second game and couldnt see the other end of the pitch at all and only knew the scorers because of Mel on the tannoy announcing the scorer. Remember an announcement every 10 minutes about holding on to the tickets incase the game was called off.

The density of the fog varies from place to place. Where I worked in Enderby today the visibility was down to about 50 yards, yet in the city centre the whole of High Street was visible.

We'll have to see tomorrow, but my guess is the game WILL go ahead.

i live 15 minutes walk from the stadium and during the day it did thicken up really well , though in the town it was reasonably clear.

tonight though it has really cleared up compared to earlier , if it stays like it is now then there should be no problems :thumbup:

The density of the fog varies from place to place. Where I worked in Enderby today the visibility was down to about 50 yards, yet in the city centre the whole of High Street was visible.

We'll have to see tomorrow, but my guess is the game WILL go ahead.

its all cleared where i am too but apparently it comes back in the morning. saw east midlands today and they said it will clear slowly throughout the day but visibility will still be poor.

the game i think for sure WILL go ahead though :thumbup:

See no one cares to answer my question..

What about who morrissey is?

there have been a lot of moany answers about that.

he was the lead singer in the smiths, has done some very good solo work.. and some not so good.

he does hate everyone and everything.. but that's the appeal!

i think we've come to the conclusion that you either love him or hate him.

Archived