Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Hull reactions

Was watching SSN and I about got my willy out when williams scored! Sounded a good goal???

We never do well over the xmas period. Infact, if we beat southampton and sunderland I would say it will be the best ever in my life time.

Well I was fairly happy too as i went yyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fooookin Magic when it went in and yes sounded a good goal too! :D

we should of cained them and they should of been down to 9 men

'enough of the should of because it sounds negative'

'we will just go back to the training ground and continue to train hard and the results will hopefully keep coming in ' ;)

To be honest i was only expecting a point maximum today. So with that i'm well chuffed, first time we've won on boxing day since Tony Cottee scored the winner for us against Sheff Weds at Hillsborugh 97-98 season. ( i think)

* Also, the last 3 match threads i have started, have all ended in wins for us. *

To be honest i was only expecting a point maximum today. So with that i'm well chuffed, first time we've won on boxing day since Tony Cottee scored the winner for us against Sheff Weds at Hillsborugh 97-98 season. ( i think)

* Also, the last 3 match threads i have started, have all ended in wins for us. *

don't start anymore then :ph34r:

Bertfox for President, I say! ;)

Or maybe you could assist the Birch a bit? lol

Awesome today.

Thats the best I've seen us play in a long time. Williams was a different class and his goal capped off his MOM performance I think.

Hughes and Porter performed well. So to did McAuley who Im getting to think is our best defender!

E I E I E I O ;)

Awesome today.

Thats the best I've seen us play in a long time. Williams was a different class and his goal capped off his MOM performance I think.

Hughes and Porter performed well. So to did McAuley who Im getting to think is our best defender!

E I E I E I O ;)

Yipee... I'll take a win on boxing day however it comes...It's a tradition for us to be crap today so 3 points is brill...well done lads and on Saturday lets give the saints the same treatment as the turkey got yesterday! ;)

It's good to see we are back in the play off mix again. I think if we shown consistency like we have in the past games i think there is a real chance.

We're EIGHT points adrift.

Personally, i don't see that as in the running for the play-offs.

Encouraging result - a second successive away win and one that suggested we played with a bit of style.

My prediction of 12 points from six games is not looking at all unlikely and it'll be interesting now - with a greater cushion - whether Kelly starts to attack as a matter of course away from home and whether he starts giving a few more attacking players like Gradel and King some involvement.

Its nice to see Willo on the scoresheet and back in flying form. Also it is good to see City finally being able to grind out results against teams like Hull away from home. As for play-offs, the next two games will be a mark of how far we will have to go to be in the running. If we get 4 or 6 points I feel we can do it, any less and it will be a struggle.

Encouraging result - a second successive away win and one that suggested we played with a bit of style.

My prediction of 12 points from six games is not looking at all unlikely and it'll be interesting now - with a greater cushion - whether Kelly starts to attack as a matter of course away from home and whether he starts giving a few more attacking players like Gradel and King some involvement.

:yawn: Can you ever go more than 2 posts without mentioning Gradel or King? :rolleyes:

It was a great result today and sounded like we deserved it.

I'm happy for Kelly, especially after all the stick he's come under. 10 points out of the last 12 is excellent, let's just hope this run continues.

Awesome today.

E I E I E I O ;)

I disagree, I thought he played poor today apart from his goal.

Great win though :D

Guys lets get real.

10 points from 12 is good i agree. But we've beaten 2 of the bottom 4 in this time.

Ok the result against wolves was a very good result. Plus we drew with an out of form cardiff side. I'm loving the fact we're in good form. But we've got two tough teams coming up. Wouldnt suprise me if we got 0 points from those two games and everyone started moaning again.

Lets hope the it carries forward and remember.

We're 16th in the league after a little bit of good form. We're not good enough for the play-offs so lets keep our feet on the floor.

Two weeks a go people we're saying where in for a relegation battle and no we're after play-offs. People calm down. Get the feet back on the floor.

Yeh I don't mean to piss on anybody's chips but if Hendo hadn't saved that Parkin shot at the death we'd all be pretty pissed off!

On the positive side though he did save it and we took the 3 points.

well i had £2 on 2-2 at 14/1 so i would have had £30 floating into my pocket :santa:

Guys lets get real.

10 points from 12 is good i agree. But we've beaten 2 of the bottom 4 in this time.

Ok the result against wolves was a very good result. Plus we drew with an out of form cardiff side. I'm loving the fact we're in good form. But we've got two tough teams coming up. Wouldnt suprise me if we got 0 points from those two games and everyone started moaning again.

Lets hope the it carries forward and remember.

We're 16th in the league after a little bit of good form. We're not good enough for the play-offs so lets keep our feet on the floor.

Two weeks a go people we're saying where in for a relegation battle and no we're after play-offs. People calm down. Get the feet back on the floor.

Good points :thumbup:

I think Saturday will prove if we have what it takes to get anywhere near the play-offs.

Archived