Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Fez's whinging thread

Sweet Mother of Moses, I've had a topic/post deleted/merged/criticised/ambushed/ignored/moved/edited.

I would like to whinge about it so I shall start a new topic whinging about said deleted/merged/criticised/ambushed/ignored/moved/edited topic/post.

This shall then be merged in here.

Don't worry, I won't delete this thread. I won't even close it. In fact, how about, I won't even read it?

Now stop ****ing whinging you bunch of girls!

(TPH excluded)

Heaven forbid anyone would do that...especially if it was a poll :whistle::D

How on Earth would people be able to lob the accusation of favouritism if we started moderating TPH? It would kill half their self-proclaimed paranoia!

• 1 month later...

How come if I spell something wrong everyone else picks it up and laughs at it but when I reply it gets deleted. But them picking it up doesn’t?

Also a load of people post utter crap but when I post something nearly decent it’s deleted again?

How come if I spell something wrong everyone else picks it up and laughs at it but when I reply it gets deleted. But them picking it up doesn’t?

Also a load of people post utter crap but when I post something nearly decent it’s deleted again?

whoever moved why haven't you bothered to answer it then?

because you know i'm right !!!

You posted something nearly decent? When was this? :o

...because the answer is in Fez's opening post...

Sweet Mother of Moses, I've had a topic/post deleted/merged/criticised/ambushed/ignored/moved/edited.

I would like to whinge about it so I shall start a new topic whinging about said deleted/merged/criticised/ambushed/ignored/moved/edited topic/post.

This shall then be merged in here.

Don't worry, I won't delete this thread. I won't even close it. In fact, how about, I won't even read it?

Now stop ****ing whinging you bunch of girls!

Now stop whinging you ****ing girl.

Because it's the only way you'll learn.

I was really hoping you'd misspelled something it that post too.

:thumbup:

You didn't miss spell something you completley butchered the name of another football club, it's like a Bury fan calling us Jack Lesta City FC.

Anyway S & R is calling. :D:D

To the MODS. If someone gives me some stick, please don't delete the msg as a matter of course. I am not offended.

You deserve all the stick you get for promising todorov for certain on Friday.

You even gave me permission to do what i want to you. A large trout was involved if i recall.

Archived