Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Pendulum.

about a year ago or so they were the big name in drum n bass.

its a decent album and some of those tunes got absolutely rinsed in clubs (slam for example). for me its a bit of a novelty album though (great for chest vibrating sound systems in clubs but not exactly one you'll still listen to in 5 years time) and you soon end up getting a bit bored.

• 3 years later...

All their tunes have become a bit repeated. Their older stuff was pretty good though I must admit. But I don't listen to them half as much as I used to. Probably about 2 songs from In Silico, and a few from Hold Your Colour get a play.

They always and I mean ALWAYS do that stupid "Inspector Gadget" riff.

Dun Dun Dun, Dun Dah Dah DUUUUUUUN! Dun Dun Dun, Dun Dun Dah Dadaaaah!

Really, if I wanted my music to remind me of 80's kids' cartoons I'd sign the forms for Rampton now!

Clearly they are wank. Ideal opportunity though to provide people with some free podcasts where they can hear decent dnb if they so wish:

Black Sun Empire (BSE)

Hospital Records

Shogun Audio

Zincast (DJ Zinc)

Hasn't he moved over to fidget house?

I heard he was pioneering "Crack House"... think that podcast is dnb though probably with some other stuf thrown in. To be honest I haven't listened to it yet as iTunes fcked the download up but pretty sure whatever it is it will be quality.

Noticed he's randomly playing at a pub in Hoxton tonight so might pop down and see him.

I heard he was pioneering "Crack House"... think that podcast is dnb though probably with some other stuf thrown in. To be honest I haven't listened to it yet as iTunes fcked the download up but pretty sure whatever it is it will be quality.

Oh right lol is that what it's called? I'm guessing the podcast will be on a house tip as that's all he produces and dj's now. Going to give it a listen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived