Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Who's going to Fulham away?

Can anyone tell me - at EVERY away game there is a section of the away fans that Stand and Sing - They always seem to be in a corner at the top of whichever stand we are in. It seems to be just my luck that I never sit anywhere near them!! Is this planned and if it is how do I know where to request my tickets?

Anyway I'm going Fulham, guna be great, hopefully we will sell more than 2000 - what time is everyone getting into London??????

Can anyone tell me - at EVERY away game there is a section of the away fans that Stand and Sing - They always seem to be in a corner at the top of whichever stand we are in. It seems to be just my luck that I never sit anywhere near them!! Is this planned and if it is how do I know where to request my tickets?

Anyway I'm going Fulham, guna be great, hopefully we will sell more than 2000 - what time is everyone getting into London??????

There isn't any plan to be a big singing area for this game and I dont think there is for any other game (Although this is a plan for the Ultra group) but if there is a group singing we just tend to go and stand/sit/sing with them.

12.09 from Newport should arrive about 2ish :)

Doubt you'll be able to choose your ticket although there's nothing to stop you starting up your own "stand and sing" section :thumbup:

I really don't get ths neutral supporter bit I've never heard of anything like this at any other ground, who would sit there. I spose the Queen would be a neutral if she fancied a night down at the cottege.

Quoted from Football ground guides

One other item of interest is that Fulham is the only Club that I know of that has a designated area of the ground reserved for 'neutral supporters'. This is located on one side of the Putney Road End, adjacent to the away fans section. I guess that the original idea was to attract tourists to London to a game. However, for each game there seems to be a good mix, of home, away and neutral fans in this area.

Also saw thins which sounds intresting :D

The leg room is ample and as the rows of stand seem to have been constructed from metal and plywood, rather than concrete, fans can't resist making some noise, by stamping up and down on it

Quoted from Football ground guides

Also saw thins which sounds intresting :D

Please say we don't have neutrals with us in our stand, please say their segreagated away from us. Otherwise I'll be with Hidetoshi and Asayo from Tokyo with cameras the size of my little finger and mouths that don't close. :mellow:

Please say we don't have neutrals with us in our stand, please say their segreagated away from us. Otherwise I'll be with Hidetoshi and Asayo from Tokyo with cameras the size of my little finger and mouths that don't close. :mellow:

there normally to one side of the stand as far as i know so unless we sell out whole stand (which i doubt) they shouldnt be realy close to us.

Im going..........on my own :( im getting my ticket tomoz :)

Aint many Southern Foxes you know?

See the new thread started about LCFC SUPPORTERS CLUB LONDON BRANCH mate.

I`m trying to get out of something to go (although it may well end up being in the fulham end as our allocation went didnt it??) but either way, I really think we can spring a suprise and beat them.

2-1 City

See the new thread started about LCFC SUPPORTERS CLUB LONDON BRANCH mate.

I`m trying to get out of something to go (although it may well end up being in the fulham end as our allocation went didnt it??) but either way, I really think we can spring a suprise and beat them.

2-1 City

i plan to go as live 20 mins from fulhams ground. hoping it be pay at the gate, save hassel of getting tickets.

i plan to be at the OSP pub on fulham palace rd for a few drinks before game. closest pub to the ground that will let in away fans.

maybe the guys who are up for a london leicester club thing will turn up there.

Anyone know if the seats are unreserved. Because its a 'Neutral' end. It mite be unreserved (hoping really)

It's not a neutral end. Some of it is designated for away fans only (the side nearest the river): the rest of it is neutral - the dividing line is moved across according to the number of away supporters. If we take the full allocation of about 6,000 tickets, it will be all away.

Have to say Fulham fans are amongst your more civilised supporters, used to go and watch them at the Cottage when they were in the old 4th division. It's a lovely old ground down by the Thames and has a good atmosphere and some great pubs, if you can get a ticket. Anyone remember Ian Wilson's goal back in 1983 season when we pipped them to promotion, big away support that Day!!

You wouldn't be saying that if you were a QPR fan!

<_<

i plan to go as live 20 mins from fulhams ground. hoping it be pay at the gate, save hassel of getting tickets.

i plan to be at the OSP pub on fulham palace rd for a few drinks before game. closest pub to the ground that will let in away fans.

maybe the guys who are up for a london leicester club thing will turn up there.

A few members of the London Branch will be drinking before the game at the White Horse, Parsons Green tube before the game ( the stop before Putney Bridge ).

Archived