Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Who's going to Fulham away?

I'm going now but don't know whether to get the 10.45 train back to Newport or hit a club after the game and get the morning train home :unsure:

My uncle lives in Sheperds Bush but don't think he'd appreciate me knocking him up at 3am.

Hit the clubs son.

I'm hopefully making this game, possibly going to stay down there aswell and get on it big time.

i plan to go as live 20 mins from fulhams ground. hoping it be pay at the gate, save hassel of getting tickets.

i plan to be at the OSP pub on fulham palace rd for a few drinks before game. closest pub to the ground that will let in away fans.

maybe the guys who are up for a london leicester club thing will turn up there.

Got me ticket this morning,is the pub you mention alright with visiting fans wearing their colours?

See the new thread started about LCFC SUPPORTERS CLUB LONDON BRANCH mate.

I`m trying to get out of something to go (although it may well end up being in the fulham end as our allocation went didnt it??) but either way, I really think we can spring a suprise and beat them.

2-1 City

Got my ticket :D

Well if you want a drinking partner just say the word :thumbup:

What you planning to do stay in a hotel or just hit a club and early train home?

Not too sure yet mate. Like yourself, i've got a few mates down there who possibly wouldn't mind me pitching uo at their gaff un-announced. If not then i'd just gte leathered and see what happens. Hotel or first train back. This all depends on whetehr i'm going or not, need to secure the Wednesday and Thursday off work first!

You are more than welcome to come out on the tear before and after with us.

You wouldn't be saying that if you were a QPR fan!

<_<

Yeah you're probably right, back then they used to get 4,000 and they tended to be older fans who remembered the Johnny Haynes era, they used to applaud the opposing keeper and not abuse him when he acknowledged them....how civilsed l thought! Probably not the same now!

Not too sure yet mate. Like yourself, i've got a few mates down there who possibly wouldn't mind me pitching uo at their gaff un-announced. If not then i'd just gte leathered and see what happens. Hotel or first train back. This all depends on whetehr i'm going or not, need to secure the Wednesday and Thursday off work first!

You are more than welcome to come out on the tear before and after with us.

Need to get that nose of yours well and truly Brown-needs must as they say :cry:

Tickets booked.

have we been allocated P2, P3 and P4?

Anyone who got a ticket know?

I'm in P1 which is the neutral section as were going with a few neutral friends and didn't want to risk waiting til friday!

So we'll be right next to the away fans hopefully...?

Got me ticket this morning,is the pub you mention alright with visiting fans wearing their colours?

As far as i am aware, they will let in away fans with colours, have seen Man U fans in there when they have played fulham. there is a aussie pub futher down called the puzzel if they get funny.

The OSP (old suffolk punch) is just opposite charing cross hospital and about 15 min walk from ground.

i be in there from 6pm.

Gonna be difficult to get home from the walkers if its gonna be dead late, no public transport :dunno:

Thats gonna be my problem. I can either walk the 8 miles back, leave my bike at the walkers and cycle home..... or seeing as the library at uni is open 24 hours, I could go and get some of my mountain of coursework done and head home once the first buses are running :dunno: or alternatively not be a cheapskate and cough up the £14 for a taxi! :whistle:

Thats gonna be my problem. I can either walk the 8 miles back, leave my bike at the walkers and cycle home..... or seeing as the library at uni is open 24 hours, I could go and get some of my mountain of coursework done and head home once the first buses are running :dunno: or alternatively not be a cheapskate and cough up the £14 for a taxi! :whistle:

i never even thought bout the bike idea, think i might do that. cheers :thumbup:

Archived