Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Who's going to Fulham away?

SO WISH I was going...

One of my students is missing his extra class to go, whereas I've got to be there teaching the rest of them!!

Im leaving at lunch, schools here for 52 bloody weeks. they can do without me for one afternoon

I'm in Australia, so nope... :(

I will try and get up early to listen to the match tomorrow, here's hoping it ain't at 4am, I have to go to work tomorrow.

I will say we can do well today, we have shown improvement in the last two matches and Fulham are not a scary prospect if they ever where, as we drew with them and showed we can match it.

GO FOXES GO.... DO LEICESTER CITY PROUD... :D :D

oh by the way....

Wednesday nights has the best student night possible in london, called Cheapskates.

80p mixer and pound bottles, stay over night and get hammered in leicester square!!!!

oh yer, im looking forward to th match as well.......... ;)

Morning people - just thought I'd mention if you go on the fulham website there's a promotion ticket thing that if you print you get buy 1 get 1 free beers inside the ground. It's only bottles but hey, better than nothing.

good spot -here's the link ..

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArti...cesterpipex.pdf

I'm going to be in eight bells too, prob from around 6:40ish - catch you all there :)

not long to go now. i am up for it. hope i have good seats and a good view. sheff weds fans made excellent noise vs man city last night, lets show the prem teams that we still have loyal fans and are a decent side. lets urge the lads on for a win?!

Archived