Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Who's going to Fulham away?

Hope to be, depends if there's tickets left on Friday, which there should be, I guess.

Optimist in me reckons 2-1 to City, but the realist says 2-1 Fulham. If we win this, it won't be with eye pleasing football like the home game, it'll be grinding out a result we probably won't deserve. I hope they're practicing penalties, too.

I should be. Does anyone know if we're gonna be given the whole of the away end or if they're letting Fulham fans in there aswell. :dunno:

Well only 2000 ticekts for us at the moment but it can be increased. IF not then the spare seats are left for "neutral supporters"

Well only 2000 ticekts for us at the moment but it can be increased. IF not then the spare seats are left for "neutral supporters"

Pffft, what "neutral supporters" are gonna turn up to watch Fulham vs Leicester in a 3rd round replay on a Wednesday night? :rolleyes:

I am, I am I AM!!!

Going to be a great game.

I really hope we do win :smile:

I'd say 2-1 with hume n fryatt scoring one each.

Then beatin stoke 2-1 as well :thumbup:

Have to say Fulham fans are amongst your more civilised supporters, used to go and watch them at the Cottage when they were in the old 4th division. It's a lovely old ground down by the Thames and has a good atmosphere and some great pubs, if you can get a ticket. Anyone remember Ian Wilson's goal back in 1983 season when we pipped them to promotion, big away support that Day!!

Archived