Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Who's going to Fulham away?

hi all

What pubs would you suggest between putney bridge tube station and the ground? one which serves food aswell preferably.

cheers

supedaj

The Eight Bells on Fulham High Street. Come out of the tube station, turn left down an alley and you'll come out at the boozer. Meant to be the best away pub around that neck of the woods. Heard it's quite a small place, so i'm sure there will be many fans in most of the pubs near by. I'll be trying to get in Eight Bells if there's room.

The Eight Bells on Fulham High Street. Come out of the tube station, turn left down an alley and you'll come out at the boozer. Meant to be the best away pub around that neck of the woods. Heard it's quite a small place, so i'm sure there will be many fans in most of the pubs near by. I'll be trying to get in Eight Bells if there's room.

Rekon ill have a few in there too n' all :whistle:

I will attempt to be there before the game but it all depends on what time I can get out of the office! Hopefully out at 5, at the pub by 6, get an hour of beers in with you boys and grab some food too.

I will attempt to be there before the game but it all depends on what time I can get out of the office! Hopefully out at 5, at the pub by 6, get an hour of beers in with you boys and grab some food too.

Right, that's it... I'm leaving work early so I can meet the monk!

Right, that's it... I'm leaving work early so I can meet the monk!

This time it will happen... unlike the QPR pre match shambles (sorry for that)

You will notice me as I'll probably be the only person in a suit in the whole pub. Dont know where I'm sat yet as tickets not arrived.

I still have your number so will be in touch on wednesday

Who else is coming?

This time it will happen... unlike the QPR pre match shambles (sorry for that)

You will notice me as I'll probably be the only person in a suit in the whole pub. Dont know where I'm sat yet as tickets not arrived.

I still have your number so will be in touch on wednesday

Who else is coming?

Monk - please could you advise me regarding Wimbledon...

ie - can I park at the tube station?

Do tubes run all night?

Do tubes run all night?

I'm sure tubes run up until about 12.30am son.

I will be in London early doors, it would be good for some of us to meet up and sing ridiculous Mandaric songs.

Do tubes run all night?

What are your plans - take the M25 anti clockwise and park up as close to Fulham as you can?

Wimbledon station is overground and the tube.

The last train leaves putney bridge for Wimbledon at 1am. As for parking... I dont know of any specific parking in Wimbledon. You can park behind the Odeon which is a 1 minute walk to the station, but I'm not sure what time that is open until.

If you are unsure you could try parking in Raynes Park where I live - its the next stop down on the mainline trains from platform 8 - 2 mins on the overground train. there are loads of roads all around the station where you can park. Let me know and I can help you with that one.

if you look here

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=l&hl=e...mp;t=k&om=1

you can see there are a few car parks dotted about - the one at the bottom right is the odeon

What time do the coaches leave on wed, if i bbok them for me and the lad please? im working about 1/2 from fulham on wed, but have to come back to leic to pick the lad up. So doing the smoke twice in one day. If not i'll have to take the car and get stuck at luton for an hour in the roadworks. Then get the tube into the ground. Many thanks kev

Anyone on coach 3 taking their PSP with Pro Evo ? My mate was wondering if anyone would like a game on the coach ? Thanks peeps :thumbup:

I was on the coach i would kick your ars son, i am the dogs bollocks at pro evo!

Don't know how im going to get to the ground with the money ive got, but im sure their will be a way. :thumbup:

It all depends on what member of the Ticket Office you go to. I've gone there before when I've been 16 and got Under 16's tickets for the right price. :dunno:

It's always a good idea to say you're younger though just to be safe :thumbup:

Archived