Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Who's going to Fulham away?

I doubt the website would update on such a regular basis!

If they sold out around midday then maybe but it would be on there, if it was sold out around close of day then no chance.

They'll have more available anyway :thumbup:

.........I hope!

ordered my ticket after 2pm so they must have gone early afternoon. Don't worry they'll be more tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll be 3K+ City fans there with MM swiging Harrods Whiskey with MF in the Directors box :D

Going down 1st thing to get mine tomorrow, hope the rumours arn't true and I doubt they are I should have had mine 2 days ago but I'm going with someone who doesnt have an st and another who keeps forgetting his <_<

should all work out eventually though.

Going down 1st thing to get mine tomorrow, hope the rumours arn't true and I doubt they are I should have had mine 2 days ago but I'm going with someone who doesnt have an st and another who keeps forgetting his <_<

should all work out eventually though.

Unless we sold more tickets this afternoon (between 1 and 5) than we did for the whole of Wednesday and Thursday morning put together, then there are still tickets left. The Ticket Office sent me an email at 13:05 today telling me they had sold "around 1,100" for this game.

Going down to get my tickets for this one tomorrow meself. Hopefully, contrary to what people on here think, there will still be some tickets left when I get there at 4:30 :P Should be great

I'm going. I think we might get done by a few... not that we'll play poorly.. we'll give a good account of ourselves, go one nil down, end up chasing the game and end up getting done by 2 or 3 or 4.

Seeya there. Suckers.

Fulham are very strong at home, but we've seen off a few London clubs in the FA Cup over recent years. Anyway, it should be a good day out anyway as it appears we are taking well over 2,000 fans. Lestoh folk love a trip to the smoke.

Fulham are very strong at home, but we've seen off a few London clubs in the FA Cup over recent years. Anyway, it should be a good day out anyway as it appears we are taking well over 2,000 fans. Lestoh folk love a trip to the smoke.

yyyeep. common lads were gonna beat fulham then stoke and we will go on to win the cup.

i can feel it. poor season but weve always been good in the cups and the win over colchester will give us the boost we need.

common city we can do it!!

keep the faith

of course then if we lose.......... i didnt saY ANYTHING lol

thanks for the info!! but it seems a bit strange cos people on here have tickets in P1, P3, P4, P6, P7, I would have thought they would have sold each block out before moving on to another??

:dunno: you would of thought so. maybe they are not selling right to the back of each block. like sell across ways :dunno:

I just got mine.

Woman at the ticket office said Fulham just sent another batch of tickets. So guessing there will be more than 2000 there...

Come on you blue boys.

Don't think they've actually been sent because I was told to pick mine up at Fulham!

They may have kept some of the first batch back to sell at the ticket office, but anyone ringing will probably have to pick them up on the day.

Anyway looks like we are going to have a good turnout :thumbup:

Don't think they've actually been sent because I was told to pick mine up at Fulham!

They may have kept some of the first batch back to sell at the ticket office, but anyone ringing will probably have to pick them up on the day.

Anyway looks like we are going to have a good turnout :thumbup:

well at just before 4 aclock peeps, we were on our 9th coach! surely weve sold over 2000 now?

Archived