Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Who's going to Fulham away?

Someone at the ticket office told me it was sold out too. I'm sure more will be made available.

Hmm.

I hope this isnt true as i havent got mine yet,im sure we would get more tickets anyway but if we had sold out im sure they would have put it on the website by now. :unsure:

Hmm.

I hope this isnt true as i havent got mine yet,im sure we would get more tickets anyway but if we had sold out im sure they would have put it on the website by now. :unsure:

I've heard alot of people mention that if we sell the 2,000 then more will be made available so i'm sure you wont have too many problems.

Hmm.

I doubt the website would update on such a regular basis!

If they sold out around midday then maybe but it would be on there, if it was sold out around close of day then no chance.

They'll have more available anyway :thumbup:

.........I hope!

I've heard alot of people mention that if we sell the 2,000 then more will be made available so i'm sure you wont have too many problems.

Its what i thought,cannot see Fulham selling the tickets and with it being the cup im sure they will give us more.

I bloody hope so anyway.

Its what i thought,cannot see Fulham selling the tickets and with it being the cup im sure they will give us more.

I bloody hope so anyway.

Don't the FA Cup rules state that if the away club needs it, they must give them extra allocation compared to League games, or something like that...

Don't the FA Cup rules state that if the away club needs it, they must give them extra allocation compared to League games, or something like that...

I think we are alowed a certain percentage of the ground,20% or something like that not completly sure.

Archived