Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mikey

Who's going to Fulham away?

Well car it is then. I will go dowh the m1 till the a43 then go down m40 to miss the major hold up at luton as i will be late going then. Where can i park of the m40 in london to get a tube across. Any ideas thanks.......kev

if you are going to stay on the m40, then the A40 then there are lots of tube stations on the way in, eg, perivale, hanger lane, im not sure about parking near the stations, but i know there are industrial areas close by. you could go on the underground site to find out which tubes you want, it will also tell you what time the tubes stop.

It was at the weekend...QPR away.

Oh dear..i was hoping to pay a bit less than that.

Ken Livingstone wants everyone to have Oyster cards.. so single tube tickets are ridiculously high without.

A travel card will most likely be cheaper, as it's £4 each way for singles

I fancy going the pub near putney bridge that ric flair mentioned...cant remember what is was called though :rolleyes:

Yea i think im goin in there meeting up with some Fulham fans that i met in dominican republic in the summer, he told me in the week that the pub just over putney bridge has a good mix of home and away fans. Im goin on the national express in the morning which i believe ric flair is also!

Sadly,

I am not going to Fulham away match. But I do hope that Leicester City give a great performance for you all which are travelling to Fulham tommorow evening.

I think we should win the reply by 2 - 1, if not hopefully on Penalties.

Regards

Craig Adams 22

Sadly,

I am not going to Fulham away match. But I do hope that Leicester City give a great performance for you all which are travelling to Fulham tommorow evening.

I think we should win the reply by 2 - 1, if not hopefully on Penalties.

Regards

Craig Adams 22

Yay, Craig's back. :w00t: :banana:

How've you been, mate? :thumbup:

Regards, Leonisco.

Hi there Leonisco,

I am getting on very well thank you. Yourself matey, please check out my website:

www.freewebs.com/cubbio21

Also here's my myspace.com site address: www.myspace.com/cubbio21

Give me a PM with your E-Mail address.

Many Thanks

Craig Adams 22

Archived