Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Henderson next to depart?

dudek will go to a european side that have a UEFA cup/champs league spot, if not another prem club

He was reported to be close to a move to a couple of Greek clubs in pre-season but that didnt materialise. I think he is the type of player that we should look at when MM comes through as he still has a lot to offer despite his age.

If Hendo was sold I would be most bitterly disappointed and would despise RK from that day onwards. He may not be an excellent keeper but when he has his day, he's one of the best in the league.

His worst attribute is his kicking which can be worked on on the training ground etc.

But let's face it, he's better than Rab and Logan ;)

If Hendo was sold I would be most bitterly disappointed and would despise RK from that day onwards. He may not be an excellent keeper but when he has his day, he's one of the best in the league.

His worst attribute is his kicking which can be worked on on the training ground etc.

But let's face it, he's better than Rab and Logan ;)

Considering his age I would imagine he's been on enough training grounds during his career to improve his kicking and if it hasn't worked up to now I can't see it making much difference in the future.

Considering his age I would imagine he's been on enough training grounds during his career to improve his kicking and if it hasn't worked up to now I can't see it making much difference in the future.

He basically cannot do so (improve), goalkicks are much like ballerinas motions requiring poise and precision. Either Hendo has poor eyesight so cannot see where he is kicking which could possibly explain his incessant want to punch. Or very weak strap flexor muscles in the leg which give direction to a kick.

He basically cannot do so (improve), goalkicks are much like ballerinas motions requiring poise and precision. Either Hendo has poor eyesight so cannot see where he is kicking which could possibly explain his incessant want to punch. Or very weak strap flexor muscles in the leg which give direction to a kick.

At least his run up to taking the kicks is better than that Pansie Douglas!

I would sell him and use the transfer fee gained to pay Rab Douglas to **** off. Then get a back-up goalie with a bit of experience who can kick a ball.

lol I think you got it spot on. I'd throw him an extra £5 just to make sure he's gone for good!

Danny Coyne has done well at Burnley. Richard Wright could be a good loan signing with Logan as back-up but in our current position I doubt it.

Archived