Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Henderson next to depart?

I'd like to keep Paul myself, but if we get offered some really silly money then definatly get rid. I'd say no to anything under half a million, I'm sure Rab could do a job until the end of the season on the bench when we could look at some further options. No wonder MON wants him, he was excellent during the Villa game.

are you serious?

i would take anything over 100k, we got him for free and your dreaming if you think we'll get offered 500k for a keeper whoes out of contract in 6 months, even 100k is pushing it

Threads on the move again!

Anyway....

Its not just about clean sheets but overall performance including thinsg like kicking and distribution. Logans stats are a little unflattering as he got beat by these miracle shots in some games but he has made some great stops in between. Henderson is solid enough but when you work out the pro`s and con`s of potential, contracts, age etc etc it must be all about the Conrad??!!!

Lets just hope no-one from Villa reads this to realise how poorly we rate Henderson as we might put them off bidding :D

are you serious?

i would take anything over 100k, we got him for free and your dreaming if you think we'll get offered 500k for a keeper whoes out of contract in 6 months, even 100k is pushing it

It does make more sense the more I think about it but I do like him :P

Okay if we could get 150k plus then why not?

Possibly, but he's 30 and his contract is up in the summer. Plus I think he's nothing special, so i'd take £50,000.

Didn't know his contract was up. In case sold!

30 is not exactly old for a keeper though. He's got a good 5 more years in him - that is to say he can play for 5 more years, not necessarily that he'll be good!

Not suprised that O Neil may be interested in him, played a blinder against Villa

Proof of that is Kelly dropping him for the next game.

Got to be better than that loan looney in the jim-jam bottoms

:D Kiraly was once tipped to take over Lehmans job at Arsenal!! I picture the lad falling over those dumb set of tracksuit bottoms one day. That would be good comedy TV

Decent keeper, wouldnt say he was premiership material though.

Let him go. Logan is as good in my honest opinion.

200k - 300k would be a nice little fee...

Ideal as a back-up though being a good shot-stopper which is what counts on a short term basis. Honestly I'd try to keep him until I figure a replacement, his wages are nothing like Douglas anyways. Though I'd like Douglas to get lower wages and hopefully integrate his experience into youth or 1st team gk coaching.

Henderson at 200k can go though

I don't think Logan is anywhere near as good, really. Seems to be a minority opinion, but there we go. He's also inexperienced and more prone to dips in form.

Unless we get offered something we can't refuse (£6.50, probably, but there we go) we should hang onto him for a bit.

Someone missed a trick here, highly rated by who?

He was number 2 to Rab for most of last season and this is highly rated?

Anyway, I quite like Hendo really but a birrof cash would be lovely as Conrad can easily step in. Cisak as number 2?

I don't think Logan is anywhere near as good, really. Seems to be a minority opinion, but there we go. He's also inexperienced and more prone to dips in form.

Unless we get offered something we can't refuse (£6.50, probably, but there we go) we should hang onto him for a bit.

:thumbup:

Archived