Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Henderson next to depart?

Some of us were chatting about keepers elsewhere but it would be further great news if we could get a few quid for Henderson too? He is a good keeper IMO but Logan should be No1? It would be great to think that we could make £200-300k for Henderson too....

Some of us were chatting about keepers elsewhere but it would be further great news if we could get a few quid for Henderson too? He is a good keeper IMO but Logan should be No1? It would be great to think that we could make £200-300k for Henderson too....

Get him out! He's out of contract at the end of the season, he can't kick and he's not even that gooder shot stopper, he's had a bit of good form so now is the time to get rid for some moonneeyyy!

depends on who we get in as replacement. if villa are interested then maybe stuart taylor ould come back!

id rather have him here than have douglas as back up keeper.

I`m not sure Taylor would come back to be 2nd choice mate. I thought he was quality when on loan to us and its a shame we didnt sign him permantely then.

BTW lol Wonderkid! :P

Get rid, anything over £50,000 and bounce him out.

Great shot stopper, but his kicking is turgid.

I wouldn't mind if he departs - particularly if we get some money from the move. :ph34r:

Come on Martin, you can't rely on coco the clown in goal forever, and you know it. :ph34r:

Might aswell just sell the whole lot and start again, bar a few.

At the rate we're beginning to ship them out, we just might be doing that... :ph34r:

Unless we get a more than fair offer in, we should keep hold of him. He's been doing well and if he leaves then we'll either have to bring Rab Douglas back through to the squad or try and find more backup for Logan!

We only really need two first team goalkeepers, providing their both fit.

I'd rather get shot of one keeper, have one first choice (Logan), a backup option and some cash reserves just in case we need further backup (on loan, for example). We simply can't maintain three first-team goalkeepers any more, so we shouldn't try to. :ph34r:

This feels like Li-La-Wonderland out of a sudden. Mediocre players leaving on an almost daily basis, the Mandaric deal soon to be done with, other (mediocre) players rumoured to go...

What could one wish for more?

Maybe some snow? AND NO FRIGGIN' CAPITALS IN THREAD TITLES ANYMORE???

I'd like to keep Paul myself, but if we get offered some really silly money then definatly get rid. I'd say no to anything under half a million, I'm sure Rab could do a job until the end of the season on the bench when we could look at some further options. No wonder MON wants him, he was excellent during the Villa game.

Archived