Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_fan

Henderson Signs On

I think Rab will go. He is well and truly stuffed now as third choice keeper. With no reserves, he must be getting fed up of no action. I think he'll go.

Yeah, I've heard he gets fed up with eating pies and hanging around in pubs... oh no, hang on, that's what he loves doing.

:ph34r::dunno::ph34r::dunno::ph34r::dunno::ph34r::mellow::dunno::cool::dunno::blink::dunno::ph34r:

We've got Paul Henderson

We've got Paul Henderson

I think this is a good for us and him.

Because i can't see him starting and staying in a premiership side

for long with his kicking ability. And it is good for us as him and

logan are so much better than big rab!

I would like to offer my services as third choice keeper. From what I can see it involved crossing the ball in for the actual keepers to catch just before kick-off then getting fat and getting paid for it. Should there ever be a goal-keeping crisis of any sort no doubt the management would draft someone else in ahead of me. I will do all this for ONLY 2.5k a week (that's half of what people suspect Rab gets). For that money I will also turn up to training every day and let the squad kcik the ball at me really really hard.

cardboard%20box.jpg

And this box is foxier, more interesting and smarter than you.

But we don't go on about it.

Cracking stuff. :cool:

Still no mention on the OS. I think it was Sky Sports who released a story re: the alleged interest in Henderson initially.

With the money we would have got for Henderson we wouldn't have been able to find anyone better in my opinion. People say his kicking isn't great, I would say that neither is Logan's. Conrad's got a massive kick but on a fair few occasions, late on in a game we were losing or drawing, he would launch a kick down field too quickly and too long that neither striker could get hold of it and possession was surrendered so easily. A lot of people said that he could've done nothing about three of Sheffield Wednesday's strikes at home. Personally, I think he could've. Henderson seems much more agile than Logan. I don't think Logan's over weight but he seems to struggle to get off the ground when diving a lot of the time a problem Rab also has. Think Logan's a good young 'keeper but not a first choice yet so I'm glad Henderson is staying. He's a very good shot stopper, and I've said before, there's hardly a game that goes by when Henderson's in goal that I don't find myself on my feet applauding a top drawer save from him.

Good news to hear.... he is a good up and coming keeper who will continue to improve in the upcoming years... :)

AND the AUSSIE stays in Leicester, double bonus... I like being able to support my favourite european team and support my country at the same time... :)

Good news to hear.... he is a good up and coming keeper who will continue to improve in the upcoming years... :)

AND the AUSSIE stays in Leicester, double bonus... I like being able to support my favourite european team and support my country at the same time... :)

Lets get things straight here - the guy is 30 - he is not what I would class as up and coming!

If you can't kick at 30, then you cant kick!

That said, he is a good shot stopper, and if it goes to pens tonight I would favour hendo over logan.

Lets get things straight here - the guy is 30 - he is not what I would class as up and coming!

If you can't kick at 30, then you cant kick!

That said, he is a good shot stopper, and if it goes to pens tonight I would favour hendo over logan.

Funnily enough most GK improve with age with reference to consistency. GK Kalac now plays for Milan regularly, and he is much improved to the one we saw

Funnily enough most GK improve with age with reference to consistency. GK Kalac now plays for Milan regularly, and he is much improved to the one we saw

Not from what I saw in the World Cup, he aint!

Not really, only when Dida is out or their playing a game that doesn't really matter.

Ahhh sorry to say he has improved. Watch Milan's games regularly and he has improved. In the WC he made one stupid mistake that only Ian Walker would have done worse. Plus Dida has been fit for some time nearly a month according to club doctors. Secondly Milan rarely use a diff team for cup matches.

Ahhh sorry to say he has improved. Watch Milan's games regularly and he has improved. In the WC he made one stupid mistake that only Ian Walker would have done worse. Plus Dida has been fit for some time nearly a month according to club doctors. Secondly Milan rarely use a diff team for cup matches.

Incorrect realised Dida has undergone extra treatment on his shoulder.

Henderson Pens New Deal

Leicester City goalkeeper Paul Henderson has signed a new contract with the club until June 2009.

The 30-year-old Australian joined the Foxes from Bradford City in May 2005 and has to date made 35 appearances.

He is currently occupying the No.1 spot between the posts for the Championship outfit and is delighted to have put pen-to-paper on a new two-and-a-half year deal.

Henderson made his Foxes debut in the Carling Cup when he kept a clean sheet in the 3-0 victory over Bury (August 2005).

City boss Rob Kelly said: "The deal was agreed a while back and we were just waiting for the paperwork to be finalised.

"We have three good goalkeepers here at the moment and Paul has done really well.

"We are delighted that he has committed his long term future to us."

Archived