Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_fan

Henderson Signs On

Skysports.com can reveal Paul Henderson has agreed a contract to stay at Leicester City until 2009.

Henderson's future at The Walkers Stadium had been uncertain and he had been linked with Premiership duo Aston Villa and Wigan Athletic.

But the goalkeeper has allayed any fears that he could be on the move in January after accepting a two-and-a-half year deal.

The Australian's agent Peter Harrison confirmed the keeper was happy to pledge his future to the Championship club.

"He is delighted to be staying," Harrison told skysports.com.

"He has proven himself at Leicester.

"Despite the interest from other clubs, he is very happy to commit his future to Leicester."

Henderson joined The Foxes from Bradford City in 2005 and he is currently Rob Kelly's first choice between the posts.

Keeper agrees Foxes deal

Thoughts?

Or 'Leicester keeper Rab Douglas has sex with goat'

Not again?

I'm play Hendo's staying on. Logan might be a better prospect (I'm not convinced, personally) but he's always going to be inconsistant at his age and even if he takes over as No.1 we'll need someone else when his form dips.

I`d hoped that Hendo would be sold on but only because he was coming to the end of his contract and I would have wanted something out of a deal instead of nothing in the summer. Hendo signing on is decent news but would be better if Big Fat Rab was punted back to Scotland.

I think Rab will go. He is well and truly stuffed now as third choice keeper. With no reserves, he must be getting fed up of no action. I think he'll go.

Like fook he'll be fed up.

I bet the guy is loving it. He's been and done it all, played at various levels, and now he's getting a lovely fat pay check for doing funk all.

Lapping it up in a life of luxury in the middle of England. Cannae beat it. :cool:

Archived