Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Fulham replay Match Thread

Wish I was going :(

I'll have to make do with trying to find a live video stream. If I find one I'll post a link on here.

I'm looking too and will do the same, *touch wood*

I've not felt so positive before a Leicester game in such a long time, I've got a feeling we're gonna do it tonight. COME ON LEICESTER!

Why is the game being played today and not yesterday?

We aren't on Sky are we?

Nope.

It's whatever the clubs agreed to - replays are on the Tuesday or Wednesday, obviously it was decided it was better to play on Wednesday. Perhaps something to do with the fact both teams had away games on Saturday?

Nope.

It's whatever the clubs agreed to - replays are on the Tuesday or Wednesday, obviously it was decided it was better to play on Wednesday. Perhaps something to do with the fact both teams had away games on Saturday?

My team would be

Henderson

Maybury McAuley Kisnorbo Tiatto

Cadamertari Williams Levi Weso

Fryatt Hume

Regards AJ giving him my doubt though he is bad, i want to see what diff surgery will make to his performances

He goes on the bench, along Dodds, McCarthy, Stearman and Gradel

My team would be

Henderson

Fryatt Hume

Regards AJ giving him my doubt though he is bad, i want to see what diff surgery will make to his performances

I'll tell you what difference the surgery and lack of matches will do to his performance.

He will be at least a mile off the pace, rather than three yards as normal. :)

AJ Out. I don't want him on the bench, I'd sooner have Dodds, King or Coco the Clown on the bench. ;)

My team would be

Henderson

Fryatt Hume

It might not be my preferred choice but that's one of the most imaginative and positive teams I've seen proposed.

I don't know about Weso on the outside of Levi but assuming that's a mistake and assuming all those guys are fit, that's a well-balanced football team you've picked, with plenty of potential scorers and more on the bench.

And if that's how you like your football it's a pity King's not on the bench cos you might get a pleasant surprise, but I can't deny, the bench has balance too and presents some worthwhile options if necessary.

rob kellys blue n white army!!!!!!!

rob kellys blue n white army!!!!!!! :scarf:

It might not be my preferred choice but that's one of the most imaginative and positive teams I've seen proposed.

I don't know about Weso on the outside of Levi but assuming that's a mistake and assuming all those guys are fit, that's a well-balanced football team you've picked, with plenty of potential scorers and more on the bench.

And if that's how you like your football it's a pity King's not on the bench cos you might get a pleasant surprise, but I can't deny, the bench has balance too and presents some worthwhile options if necessary.

Actually its not...I know Weso won't be so effective in terms of ball recuperation on running and dribbling. But we need to change our game because these teams adapt and getting porter in different more central attacking position will enable him to approach the same team from a different angle. Weso would simply concentrate on limiting the offensive from their right midfielder and defender which in tony warner is a tricky proposition.

My doubt is really Tiatto. I think he is much better than last year, the pace obviously worries me but on the other hand no one doubt he has more goal potential than Nisse.

I stick by AJ. He was crap before and it is silly not to give him a last lifeline. He cost this club money. If he fails it I want to see King get an equal opportunity. Incidentally noticed some player at Man Utd being rewarded for his patience and loyalty to the team. Hope the young ones demonstrate the same trait. After all managers come and go...and their quality will not go unnoticed

From the OS. ;)

Kelly Has No Fear

Rob Kelly says the pressure will be firmly on Fulham when his Foxes visit Craven Cottage on Wednesday evening (7:45pm).

The Cottagers, who are currently placed 13th in the Premiership table, go into the FA Cup third round replay as odds on favourites with the bookmakers to progress to the next stage of the competition.

But Kelly says his side, who put in an excellent performance in gaining a 1-1 draw at Colchester on Saturday, are fully capable of producing an upset on the night.

He said: "Nobody expects us to win, so in that regard we have got nothing to lose.

"They are a Premiership side and they have got quality players. We are looking forward to going there and pitting ourselves against them.

"Fulham's record at Craven Cottage speaks for itself. They do well at home. I saw them recently when they beat Arsenal.

"They have got quality all over the pitch. It's a good test for our players.

"We are after a similar level of performance to that which we have seen in the last couple of games. If we do that then you can't ask for any more."

The two sides battled out a 2-2 draw at the Walkers Stadium earlier in the month - City grabbing a last gasp equaliser through Danny Cadamarteri.

Kelly added: "Obviously we would have preferred to have won the game at home. I thought we played well that day. It was a good performance.

"It was a cracking cup tie and we are all hoping for a similar game on Wednesday night.

"There is a home tie up for grabs - which is all you can ask for. But let's deal with Fulham first."

Around 3,000 City fans will be travelling to the game - and Kelly believes they can play their part on the night.

"The fact that we will have such a big following at Craven Cottage is fantastic. A lot of people will be taking time off work to go to the game. It once again goes to prove the potential of this club.

"It also goes to prove that the magic of the club is still alive and well."

City are waiting on the fitness of Paddy McCarthy (ankle) and Elvis Hammond (ankle) ahead of the game, while Fulham could again name the same side that faced the Foxes at the Walkers 10 days ago.

From the OS. ;):thumbup:

Three In A Row For Kelly

City boss Rob Kelly sticks with the same line up for the third consecutive game as his Foxes bid for a place in the fourth round of the FA Cup against Fulham on Wednesday evening.

Paul Henderson continues in goal after signing a new two-and-a-half year contract with the club ahead of the game.

Gareth McAuley, Patrick Kisnorbo, Paddy McCarthy and Alan Maybury are named in defence, with Stephen Hughes, Gareth Williams, Danny Tiatto and Levi Porter playing across the midfield from right to left.

Iain Hume and Matty Fryatt start the game in attack.

Former Italian international Vincenzo Montella is named on the bench for the home side.

Leicester City: Henderson, McAuley, Kisnorbo, McCarthy, Maybury, Hughes, Williams, Tiatto, Porter, Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Logan, Johansson, Stearman, Wesolowski, Cadamarteri.

Fulham: Warner, Volz, Bocanegra, Queudrue, Christanval, Rosenior, Brown ©, Helguson, Radzinski, McBride, Routledge.

Subs: Lastuvka, Runstrom, Montella, Zakuani, Omozusi.

Archived