Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
D4

Whose addicted to this board?

i have a slight addiction at the moment. which is bad news for u lot. cus im an idiot!

54733[/snapback]

I am on here alot at the moment but thats only because I am looking for another job so I have nothing else to do in the day, mates are working e.t.c....

-But i'm quite enjoying the 'student' life, sleeping in, doing nothing, e.t.c.. :D

i have a slight addiction at the moment. which is bad news for u lot. cus im an idiot!

54733[/snapback]

I am on here alot at the moment but thats only because I am looking for another job so I have nothing else to do in the day, mates are working e.t.c....

54736[/snapback]

On the way to being addicted - tons better than some other 'boards' I could mention :S and everyone has made me feel very welcome on here B)

54733[/snapback]

54736[/snapback]

On the way to being addicted - tons better than some other 'boards' I could mention :S and everyone has made me feel very welcome on here B)

54738[/snapback]

Possibly more than welcome ;)

54733[/snapback]

54736[/snapback]

54738[/snapback]

Possibly more than welcome ;)

54739[/snapback]

So it appears, yes :unsure:

It's the best LCFC forum around, so keep posting and make this place a better place.  :thumbup:

54974[/snapback]

You have always got a career in sales. ;)

54980[/snapback]

I'm a genuine person, Steven. I am shocked and appalled at your insinuation. :(;)

It's the best LCFC forum around, so keep posting and make this place a better place.  :thumbup:

54974[/snapback]

You have always got a career in sales. ;)

54980[/snapback]

I'm a genuine person, Steven. I am shocked and appalled at your insinuation. :(;)

54984[/snapback]

I'm just an old cynic. :rolleyes:;):thumbup:

I used to live on this forum but for some reason ive not been around alot. Maybe because ive grown up ;)

Only kidding, ive not been round long due to my computer fooked up for a while. Also ive been out and about wi the missis and also ive got a new pool table so getting back on this can be pretty tough.

Archived