Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Todorov and O'Brien

It would be nice to see O Brien and Todorov at Leicester City FC, come on Rob Kelly let's sign at least two or three more players before midnight.

Then we might be pushing up the table in the championship. I see really good times ahead.

Regards

Craig Adams 22

It would be nice to see O Brien and Todorov at Leicester City FC, come on Rob Kelly let's sign at least two or three more players before midnight.

Then we might be pushing up the table in the championship. I see really good times ahead.

Regards

Craig Adams 22

Still makes me chuckle :P

Didnt O`Brien turn a loan deal down to a premier club today? Anyway, I dont think we did get either but lets hope we wake up to an announcement of a late deal squeezed in at 11.59pm. Maybe Wayne Rooney?

Didnt O`Brien turn a loan deal down to a premier club today? Anyway, I dont think we did get either but lets hope we wake up to an announcement of a late deal squeezed in at 11.59pm. Maybe Wayne Rooney?

God you've really been at the bottle tonight. lol

I think we've finished at three signings... four is a bit much, even though we've let four go!

I thought we were trimming the squad, but it's not actually changed that much!

And we've still no way of keeping players in a fit and ready state!! :unsure:

Back t' square one, methinks. :ph34r:

God you've really been at the bottle tonight. lol

I think we've finished at three signings... four is a bit much, even though we've let four go!

I thought we were trimming the squad, but it's not actually changed that much!

And we've still no way of keeping players in a fit and ready state!! :unsure:

Back t' square one, methinks. :ph34r:

Does anyone know the official deadline for loans??? Everywhere I look its mixed messages but that may well be down to the voices I hear all the time :whistle::whistle:

Does anyone know the official deadline for loans??? Everywhere I look its mixed messages but that may well be down to the voices I hear all the time :whistle::whistle:

The window is now closed. It re-opens on the 7th Febuary for emergency loans for all leagues in England other than the Premiership. The emergency bit is a joke though, as you don't have to prove it's an emergency.

This stays open until sometime in March.

The window is now closed. It re-opens on the 7th Febuary for emergency loans for all leagues in England other than the Premiership. The emergency bit is a joke though, as you don't have to prove it's an emergency.

This stays open until sometime in March.

Cheers. So its still possible for Rooney and Henry to sign on when Gary Lineker takes over the club with his best mate Willy.

Archived