Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Levi.

Always hogging the touchline, Been one of our most consistent players in the past months, showed again today the class he has, yet the players STILL refuse to pass to him when he's the best option available.

Always hogging the touchline, Been one of our most consistent players in the past months, showed again today the class he has, yet the players STILL refuse to pass to him when he's the best option available.

:rolleyes:

I agree, even though the sock noses above don't :thumbup:

He is one fo the players who looks comfortable o nthe ball going forward and knows exactly what he wants to do when he get's the ball.

The only thing that let's him down is his lack of strength really, I'd say he has one the best footballing brains in the team.

I agree, even though the sock noses above don't :thumbup:

He is one fo the players who looks comfortable o nthe ball going forward and knows exactly what he wants to do when he get's the ball.

The only thing that let's him down is his lack of strength really, I'd say he has one the best footballing brains in the team.

Not really hard though is it?

Dont forget who the other 10 players are in the team and with their passing abilities, Levi's lucky to get the ball at all!

I remember when we had Ryan Smith on the wing, people hardly used to pass to him either. Is is really hard to spread the ball out wide?

Oh no I forgot.....we lump the ball forwards and chase it!

1. He`s way to short to spot on the wing, he needs to wear a fluorescent jacket.

2. The Leicester midfield and defence will be encouraged to punt the ball long to the Horse from herein so lets all get used to it until the end of the season (as Levi is bypassed)

3. Its because he has England youth experience and that scares us. Maybe they think by passing him the ball he will actually do something with it and make the rest look even shitter than they already are.

LEICESTERSHIRE...LA LA LA :D

Archived