Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dave

Finally Lost faith in Kelly?

You can imagine his team talks cant you.

"Now lads, we mustnt win this game or lose it because that will defeat the object. I want you all to give 110% and try doubly hard in this game so we can get that magic target of 16 points in the next 16 games. We must avoid being inconsistent and try to gain the point a game that would please our fans and make us a consistent outfit."

My god..if we actually win a game will he want to lose the next 2 so he does'nt get confused? :o

But before we can change we still need an alternative manager who will have the nerve to play aggressive, expansive football from back to front and who will pick players who are all fully match fit and capable of delivering. Where is such a man?. :whistle:

come off it Thrac, last week you said you'd Emailed Kelly to say you hoped he'd keep his job.

come off it Thrac, last week you said you'd Emailed Kelly to say you hoped he'd keep his job.

And for exactly that reason touched on. I honestly believe that constantly changing the manager is a dangerous way to go.

I've not been comfortable with Kelly for months, if ever, and I've really implored him to get shut of the dead wood and attack the matches.

And he gets your hopes up. He's signed three attacking players. But he simply refuses to recognise that it won't matter who's up front if our defenders are slow to support and our midfielders the same and unable to create.

But in what to do about him, my position hasn't changed really. I cannot see the sense in changing Kelly for the sake of it or until there is a genuinely positive alternative. If you know of one I'm all ears.

Steve Beaglehole represents the way I like football played but whether he's first team management material I don't know. Or even whether he'd want the job were it offered.

It is easy to chuck a few names out but we get less attractive by the day and you could see us ending up with the most desperate manager rather than the best.

And for exactly that reason touched on. I honestly believe that constantly changing the manager is a dangerous way to go.

I've not been comfortable with Kelly for months, if ever, and I've really implored him to get shut of the dead wood and attack the matches.

And he gets your hopes up. He's signed three attacking players. But he simply refuses to recognise that it won't matter who's up front if our defenders are slow to support and our midfielders the same and unable to create.

But in what to do about him, my position hasn't changed really. I cannot see the sense in changing Kelly for the sake of it or until there is a genuinely positive alternative. If you know of one I'm all ears.

Steve Beaglehole represents the way I like football played but whether he's first team management material I don't know. Or even whether he'd want the job were it offered.

It is easy to chuck a few names out but we get less attractive by the day and you could see us ending up with the most desperate manager rather than the best.

Even if MM brings in an unknown foreign manager things cant get much worse than they are at the moment.

If you want "honest" performances every week and the foul stench of relegation in your nostrils then by all means keep the faith with Bobby K.

I was undecided on RK as I live in Canada and really haven't seen City play in a couple of years ( we only get the prem on tv). But I have been thinking over the last couple of weeks that a lot of teams don't necessarily have good players but they have good managers that can motivate them to perform above themselves week after week. ( A good example of this might be Warnock)

However having just read on the internet he has set a target of 16 pts from 16 games then I must say he has to go. What kind of crap is that ? Saying they only have to avg a pt a game for the rest of the season ?

He should be demanding they win every game and give there all to have the privilege of playing for Leicester City, not be f**king content with just surviving relegation. I'm so f**cking mad that he could come out and say this, and that he expects the fans of this club to think that 21st in the Championship is acceptable it just proves how inept and naive he is as a manger.

To be fair we'll be lucky to get that many points the way we're playing. I think he's knows his days are numbered if Mandaric comes in.

Whatever he is saying to the players it doesnt seem to be working. They are probably as bored of his crap as we are by now. You get the image of half the team reading the daily sport whilst he starts a motivational speech. RK is slowly turning into Graham Taylor :D

Yeah but even GT would do a better job than Kelly at the Moment.

I was undecided on RK as I live in Canada and really haven't seen City play in a couple of years ( we only get the prem on tv). But I have been thinking over the last couple of weeks that a lot of teams don't necessarily have good players but they have good managers that can motivate them to perform above themselves week after week. ( A good example of this might be Warnock)

However having just read on the internet he has set a target of 16 pts from 16 games then I must say he has to go. What kind of crap is that ? Saying they only have to avg a pt a game for the rest of the season ?

He should be demanding they win every game and give there all to have the privilege of playing for Leicester City, not be f**king content with just surviving relegation. I'm so f**cking mad that he could come out and say this, and that he expects the fans of this club to think that 21st in the Championship is acceptable it just proves how inept and naive he is as a manger.

Yes, but I can already name two players Sheff.Utd have that are a class above any of ours... Phil Jagielka and Michael Tonge. Without really watching them, I'm sure there are more !!

I find it hard to understand how Kelly can be the coach OR manager. :D

No one else wanted to come, and in light of the current state of the board can you blame them, this poor management at board level must have been evident for any prospective manager to see at interview stage, why else walk away, Newell, Davies the ex QPr guy, all came and went.

It all starts at the top.

Archived