Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dave

Finally Lost faith in Kelly?

After many months of backing Rob Kelly I have finally lost faith in Kelly, the final straw was him bringing Stearman on in Midfield.

The bloke is not good enough in his own postion so how on earth can he be played in the midle of the park.

I can't wait for him to get the sack and have no sympathy transfer funds or not afterall he could of sold Stearman and Maybury in the summer for cash.

After many months of backing Rob Kelly I have finally lost faith in Kelly, the final straw was him bringing Stearman on in Midfield.

The bloke is not good enough in his own postion so how on earth can he be played in the midle of the park.

I can't wait for him to get the sack and have no sympathy transfer funds or not afterall he could of sold Stearman and Maybury in the summer for cash.

Stearman isnt that bad in midfield, the only reason i think he put him there was just to brake up attacks when they came, thus giving andy johnson a creative role, give it till end of feb- mid march and i will make my decsion then

unless we loose 6-1 to ipswitch again

I think there are many other reasons to want him out than putting Stearman in CM, I think it was the Villa game he played there and put in a good performance.

Then you'd be moaning "He's sold a very good prospect for the future"

I agree, Stearman has been very very poor this season, He's had one good game that springs to mind...Villa, and what do I always say about the players playing against bigger and better opposition - They are up for those games, they want to play in the big games, they think they are better than they are and thus raise there game or lower there game depending on the opposition. And to add to that the one good game Stearman had that comes to mind that I have mentioned, tell me - Where was he playing?!

Stearman was brilliant last season, and as I said disgracefully poor this season, however IF we had sold Stearman in the summer/or at any time, I would be very disappointed, and I guess you would be too.

Besides, If we sold any players who says Kelly would have been given the money to spend? Its never happened in the past, I haven't seen him or anyone else splashing the 1 Million bonus from the Connolly transfer on transfer fees, do you?

I myself still unsure on RK but I know he is learning and I do have a lot of time for him, However do we as a team and club have time for him? And another that disappoints me is he seems very negative.

After many months of backing Rob Kelly I have finally lost faith in Kelly

I would like to point out the I am not the same dave as this dave - I am Dave.

I'm going to have to change my name obviously...

Oh, I find losing faith with Kelly for bringing on Stearman in centre mid rather odd - seeing as he was excellent there against Villa and has played there in the youth side. I would have cited any number of other reasons for calling our manager an incompetent brain-dead twat:

• His miserable buys and loans
  • His constantly unfit and injured squad
  • Lack of motivation on the pitch
  • Fixated with a defensive 4-4-2
  • Inability to get players to support attacks
  • Keeping faith with out of form or hopeless players
  • Inability to become a "boss" from being a "mate"

So my answer - NO, I have not finally lost faith in Kelly...that happened at 16:20 on the 23rd of September.

I rate Stearman but still have to put up with certain fans around me calling him shít etc. Morons.

As for Kelly he simply isnt good enough. No money or not, he's had his time with us and we havent progressed.

I see it very unlikely that MM would provide cash for decent players only for Kelly to play it safe all the time and constantly fúck up with his ársehole tactics.

KELLY OUT

ok well i think we had no other option to put stearman on we didnt have any other midfielders on the bench and i no u will say danny but i think stearman was the better option, makes tackles etc

lost faith in kelly....hmmmm well i dont think he is good enough for the job full time but i think we all knew that deep down anyway, he wont know how to spend the money we get when MM finally takes over! Coach wise i have all faith, managerial wise hate it say it but yes i have lost faith

Stearman isnt that bad in midfield, the only reason i think he put him there was just to brake up attacks when they came, thus giving andy johnson a creative role, give it till end of feb- mid march and i will make my decsion then

Stearman is a bad midfielder I'm afraid.

Thats utter rubbish I'm afraid Joe, AJ is no creative midfielder and neither is Stearman neither have the abilty to pick a good final ball often enough. If that is what Rob Kelly intended to do it just highlights what a muppet he is

It aint hard to work out why we are in the sh1t

1. The board are a bunch of amateurs in football management.
  2. The club is managed by Tim (I want to be liked) Dim who annoys the fans with his gimmics.
  3. The manager was promoted beyond his abilities (ref to 1 and 2)
  4. The team are a result of poor management (ref to 2) and lack of finance (ref to 1)

Don't just pick out Kelly, its a circular problem and only new ownership can fix it.

Ive lost complete faith in the man. He just hasnt a clue,his substitutions are dreadful and they could be the difference between winning a game and just settling for a draw or even losing. He has had enough time now and i fear if he stays in charge theres only one place were going and thats down im afraid.

Goodbye Rob.

Oh, I find losing faith with Kelly for bringing on Stearman in centre mid rather odd - seeing as he was excellent there against Villa and has played there in the youth side. I would have cited any number of other reasons for calling our manager an incompetent brain-dead twat:

So my answer - NO, I have not finally lost faith in Kelly...that happened at 16:20 on the 23rd of September.

Always wondered why you had a . at the end of your username. Now I know :D

Andy Johnson creative role ? He did ok on Saturday but far from acceptable really. His passing was very poor throughout all the game therefore not creating anything for Hume.

I agree with pretty much all you have said there. Stearman was very good against Villa and I had no major porblem with him coming on to play midfield. But if he is going to play there he has to play with someone that has the capabilty to create something for our forwards. If Stearman was going to play there more often surely Hume could be a better option to play behind the strirkers because he can drop deep and hopefully cause some problems.

I think we should be renamed 'Exasperating Debacle FC'....I am almost at a point now where I couldn't care less what happens to the club as long as we dredge out all of the shite once and for all..you wait all week with optimism (hhmm Luton at home, they are worse than us, easy 3 points) and dead on cue another inept and disinterested performace from the majority of the playing staff.

.....someone do Kelly and favour, thankyou very much for what you did last season but we need someone in charge who can set some standards to the players, and for godsake until then, please do some research on tactics, ring Fergie or something..anything

I would have cited any number of other reasons for calling our manager an incompetent brain-dead twat:

• Lack of ambition in anything involving the first team

:appl::thumbup:

Always wondered why you had a . at the end of your username. Now I know :D

Not anymore - problem solved...now you just have to ponder my wartime Rambo-esque affiliation with 'Nam.

Dag'Nam :ph34r:

Back to the topic:

I am amazed that anyone can still be holding opinions like "Kelly is a decent coach" or that "Kelly has done well considering..." :dunno:

I deplore the fact that I have had almost all the joy and shout knocked out of me. Seriously, I have got to the stage where I just don't give a f'ck anymore. I keep coming along to games in the hope that something will happen, something will change...but I'd be better off wishing for cocaine-fueled sex with Moss, it's more likely to happen.

:mellow:

On the subject of losing faith with Kelly... well, it says it all that Babylon appears now to have lost the faith.

Good work Babylon. Welcome to our world.

I present you with the stock joke of the ill-effects of re-doubling efforts in training each work.

Traditionally managers have fallen with the swing of Bab's favour. He had it... he lost it. Babylon - get penning the P45. LWICD - pop out and buy him something nice - a smoothie maker or something.

On the subject of losing faith with Kelly... well, it says it all that Babylon appears now to have lost the faith.

Good work Babylon. Welcome to our world.

I present you with the stock joke of the ill-effects of re-doubling efforts in training each work.

Traditionally managers have fallen with the swing of Bab's favour. He had it... he lost it. Babylon - get penning the P45. LWICD - pop out and buy him something nice - a smoothie maker or something.

Kelly's days are numbered..I've said all along the deal will be completed on the 6th..we missed out on Todroff and Smertin..MM was going to walk away..he think's the whole side is not good enough..and there are things about the resignations you don't know..that I do...anyone wanna challenge me...bring it on!

Kelly's days are numbered..I've said all along the deal will be completed on the 6th..we missed out on Todroff and Smertin..MM was going to walk away..he think's the whole side is not good enough..and there are things about the resignations you don't know..that I do...anyone wanna challenge me...bring it on!

if you know something, why don't you tell us?

Archived