Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escape2victory

A busy summer ahead

:yawn: Ill try and bring the discussion back to the original topic. So with the following players likely to be released or sold in the summer:

Johansson

Tiatto

Johnson

Dodds

Cadamarteri

Douglas

DeVries

Horsfield

Yeates

Glombard

Sheehan

this leaves us by my calculations as having 14 first teamers left plus King and Gradel from the Acadamy. So thats 16. Realistically I think you need a first team squad of 20 - 22 players. So if this takeover dont happen we r in the danny shittu

:yawn: Ill try and bring the discussion back to the original topic. So with the following players likely to be released or sold in the summer:

Johansson

Tiatto

Johnson

Dodds

Cadamarteri

Douglas

DeVries

Horsfield

Yeates

Glombard

this leaves us by my calculations as having 15 first teamers left plus King and Gradel from the Acadamy. So thats 17. Realistically I think you need a first team squad of 20 - 22 players. So if this takeover dont happen we may have the smallest squad ever

Christ EHHHHHHH SHEEHAN, if you going to bring a subject back onto topic at least do it properly.

The only players I would keep for next season are:

Logan, stearman, McAuley, Kissa, Nisse (possibly) weso, tiatto (possibly) hume, fryatt, porter. Would try and get yeates permo if possible. And I would introduce, gradel, king and dodds.

Was this really a discussion in the first place?

We have some players. Some will leave. Others will stay. We will need replacements. If the takeover doesn't go through we will have no money.

All been said and done before. Until it goes through or falls through for good, we won't know jackshit because we are but the lowly fans and we must merely wait to discover the fate of our beloved football club.

Was this really a discussion in the first place?

We have some players. Some will leave. Others will stay. We will need replacements. If the takeover doesn't go through we will have no money.

All been said and done before. Until it goes through or falls through for good, we won't know jackshit because we are but the lowly fans and we must merely wait to discover the fate of our beloved football club.

Ever the summariser

I wouldnt give up on Fryatt and Hume totally, well not until our midfield start creating chances for them to see if they arent upto scratch.

Yes too right. Ok, Humey has won over the fans, but is off the boil at the minute, but really feel sorry for Matty. He isn't getting the service he deserves, reminiscent of David Connolly, and with a creative couple of midfielders it will happen !!! Times I've seen Hume and Fryatt having to go back into midfield to win the ball - not good enough midfield.

Yes too right. Ok, Humey has won over the fans, but is off the boil at the minute, but really feel sorry for Matty. He isn't getting the service he deserves, reminiscent of David Connolly, and with a creative couple of midfielders it will happen !!! Times I've seen Hume and Fryatt having to go back into midfield to win the ball - not good enough midfield.

Harldy, Connolly netted 17 goals in 49 leauge apperances for us even with the lack of service.

Shit, you're right, hopefully we'll sell em.

Hard to sell people who rarely get a game - at any level. Dodds the same. The club is skint yet so wasteful and shortsighted at times.

As for Sheehan as a player, comment is pointless. Considering how long it is since he made a public appearance he could be right footed by now. :whistle:

Hard to sell people who rarely get a game - at any level. Dodds the same. The club is skint yet so wasteful and shortsighted at times.

As for Sheehan as a player, comment is pointless. Considering how long it is since he made a public appearance he could be right footed by now. :whistle:

THAT'S why he failed to impress at left back!

Loan Expired:

Glombard

Yeates

Horsfield

Out of Contract

Johansson

Tiatto

Johnson

Cadamarteri

Dodds

Listen to Offers/Release

Douglas

Hammond

Sheehan

Retain the Rest

Bring in

1x GK (Backup)

2x LB (Samuel)

2x RM (1 = Gradel????)

2x CM (1 = King????)

1x LM (Capaldi)

2x CF

Job done, premiership hear we come!!!!

Suggestions for other players on a postcard to:

Who gives a fcuk

PO Box 27

C*ntsville

E1 3JF

Thats not true Thracian he has shown that he is a perfectly reasnoable League Two left back. :D 20k we're laughing.

Archived