Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New Chairman New optimisum New / Old Badge

Badge desisions  

113 members have voted

1. 1. or does it matter

• Old
    • Current
    • New

I just watched a polar bear kill a walrus on youtube, let's get rid of the stringy fox and get a big bad mean mo fo of a polar bear on the badge....the burgers are always ice cold at the Walkers so in theory it would have some relation to our clubs iconography

Grrrrrrr

pb.jpg

I loved the old one but then again Im stuck in this retro stuff and even bought a bloody commodore 64 the other day!! I`m not too sure that a new era should mean loads of changes. Obviously we will need a new kit soon and I hope we chose a company that makes decent kits like Nike but i wouldnt tamper with too much of the City history, well not until we are moved to Dublin and called the Dublin Foxes! :dunno:

<stroke of Ricey genius>

I was all about to vote 'leave it as it is'...but you got me with the Fleur De Lys, Ricey. It just shows how we could have something traditional in a modern design...

You have to send this to the club. Fact.

<Smudges comedic tour de force>

You have to put this into the pictures thread Smudge! :D

I was all about to vote 'leave it as it is'...but you got me with the Fleur De Lys, Ricey. It just shows how we could have something traditional in a modern design...

You have to send this to the club. Fact.

You have to put this into the pictures thread Smudge! :D

Thanks Dave I will if I can find it. I know there are Pukka pies but didn't there used to be Fleur de Lys ones, maybe still is?

Archived