Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New Chairman New optimisum New / Old Badge

Badge desisions  

113 members have voted

1. 1. or does it matter

• Old
    • Current
    • New

I'm as old as most on here and admit to indulging my memories of our great 60's teams.

But new era, new approach, new dreams, new adventures, new people.

Enjoy the things you'll talk to your own kids about.

It's your watch now - and there are real experiences to enjoy and lament without concerning yourselves with the nebulous spirit or spirits of the past.

Look forward - now more than ever. The sooner our recent past is forgotten the better. :thumbup:

I'm as old as most on here and admit to indulging my memories of our great 60's teams.

But new era, new approach, new dreams, new adventures, new people.

Enjoy the things you'll talk to your own kids about.

It's your watch now - and there are real experiences to enjoy and lament without concerning yourselves with the nebulous spirit or spirits of the past.

Look forward - now more than ever. The sooner our recent past is forgotten the better. :thumbup:

Bloody el Thrac New current or Old?

If it ain't fixed, don't break it and all that... :whistle:

I just watched a polar bear kill a walrus on youtube, let's get rid of the stringy fox and get a big bad mean mo fo of a polar bear on the badge....the burgers are always ice cold at the Walkers so in theory it would have some relation to our clubs iconography

Archived