Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phlashman

Calling in some favours

http://www.avfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...0.html?ptvParm=

The manager said: "Championship clubs have asked about a couple of our players.

"Generally I wouldn't consider loan moves away from Villa Park. The only reason I would consider it at the moment is because, if they did go away for a month the only game they would miss would be the Fulham one.

"But the deal would have to go through soon.

"I have an open mind on it. If that (Fulham) was the only game they would miss I would give it some consideration."

So who do we want?

I'm sure MON doesn't like us you know, he always seems a bit cold on the whole leicester thing.

Not at all. I'm sure there's a special place in Martin O'Neill's heart for Leicester City (and Nottingham Forest, it pains me to say.) But he's a consummate professional, what could be perceived as coldness during the Villa vs. City game and it's surrounding media was just MON trying to get on with his job, it wasn't exactly going to go down with his team, his fans and his club if he turned around and went "yeah, loved Leicester, can't wait to get back" and started waving to the Kop, eh?

Edit: Hahaha, MON managed Shepshed Dynamo!? You learn something new every day.

Not at all. I'm sure there's a special place in Martin O'Neill's heart for Leicester City (and Nottingham Forest, it pains me to say.) But he's a consummate professional, what could be perceived as coldness during the Villa vs. City game and it's surrounding media was just MON trying to get on with his job, it wasn't exactly going to go down with his team, his fans and his club if he turned around and went "yeah, loved Leicester, can't wait to get back" and started waving to the Kop, eh?

I understand, i'm just so insecure that i need to be told i'm loved now and again. :D

I just love him so much, that i want him to jump up and down in return and exclaim his great love for this club

I bet he's still bitter about those famous letters he received.

Archived