Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Leicester target Portsmouth trio

I honesly think that Hughes would be an awesome signing.

Me too. He was raised in Italy, doesn't surprise me when you watch him play. So composed on the ball and would be perfect alongside a midfielder who likes to attack.

Read today that Forest want Neil Danns from Brum!

A central midfield of Richard Hughes and Neil Danns would do for me.

At least he isnt a player that relies on pace and due to injuries is that much worse off than say someone like Michael Owen or dare I say it, Elvis! Todorov has always been a box player who is a quality finisher but as some others have said on here, Its obvious he wants to stay at Pompey and as yet hasnt come out to say he would love to come to us! Lets hope it happens!

He's still scored 2 goals in about 5 appearances this season in the premiership aswell. Which doesn't sound much, but it shows that he can still find the net even without a good run of games.

Me too. He was raised in Italy, doesn't surprise me when you watch him play. So composed on the ball and would be perfect alongside a midfielder who likes to attack.

Read today that Forest want Neil Danns from Brum!

A central midfield of Richard Hughes and Neil Danns would do for me.

I dont rate him that much. On the odd occasion Ive seen him live he looked average and whenever he has had a brief shout at Brum, he doesnt look all that. The fact that they are playing the likes of Clemence infront of him explains a lot to me. I dont think he would improve us that much.

I dont rate him that much. On the odd occasion Ive seen him live he looked average and whenever he has had a brief shout at Brum, he doesnt look all that. The fact that they are playing the likes of Clemence infront of him explains a lot to me. I dont think he would improve us that much.

I think he's brilliant. I can't remember the cup game last season when he was at Colchester, I think it was against Derby? but anyway, against them he was superb.

Goal scoring midfielder, that's what we need.

Meh, you can find stuff out if you keep your ears open. I work at the KC Stadium and there's always fairly knowledgeable people wandering about. I don't support Hull though so I cba to ask them.

But do you honestly think MM and TD will be chatting about private issues whilst having a slash in the South Stand toilets.

:D:D

As if they would get told any transfer information, my brother worked on the car parks last season and he, unsurprisingly, got told nothing.

I ought to point out that I never know anything either and might have made up the stuff about the toilets. :blush::ph34r:

Doesn't he do Haven Holidays :P

duck_6.jpg

:ph34r::ph34r::rolleyes::whistle:

We're looking for tigers

we're looking for cheetahs

we're running from rhinos

and big alligators

from giant gorillas

to little bear cubs

we're having fun at the tiger club

t-t-t-tiger club

running through the jungle

climbing up the trees

see a big orangutan

staring down at me

swim across the river

crocodiles at sea

theres so much fun here for you and me

because we're looking for tigers....

:dance:

I'm wondering if MM will try and force RK to quit rather than sack him by signing the players he wants and not who kelly wants, if he ties his hands up in the transfer market and says look its my money ill buy who i want, i don't think kelly will stick around for that!

Time will tell i guess but sure is exciting!

Archived