Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Leicester target Portsmouth trio

I'm wondering if MM will try and force RK to quit rather than sack him by signing the players he wants and not who kelly wants, if he ties his hands up in the transfer market and says look its my money ill buy who i want, i don't think kelly will stick around for that!

Time will tell i guess but sure is exciting!

MM would not care about making RK resign, if he wants him out he will give him the boot instantly and won't play silly games. Typical example of a ruthless and reasonably successful businessman.

Why would MM force RK to resign? He might not have a great record with managers but it's highly unlikely he'd MAKE him resign.

Aside from the fact that he has no idea about motivation, fitness training in order to maintain a squad at peak condition during the course of a season, awful signing record, inflexibility in the face the need to change tactics during a match, bizarre use substitutions, unbelievable bench selections, him being unable to rid himself of the "Rob" the mate tag, horribly negative tactics, his blind loyalty to the worse player currently at the club and his piss poor record this season.....

Yea. Aside from them, why would MM force RK to resign? :dunno::mellow:

MM would not care about making RK resign, if he wants him out he will give him the boot instantly and won't play silly games. Typical example of a ruthless and reasonably successful businessman.

Especially as the act of forcing someone to resign is called constructive dismissal, and would end up costing you full compensation anyway.

Ashdown, Hughes... all sound very good to me... it'd make sense for Ashdown to go out on loan for Pompey and its not as though either Hendo or Logan are excellent keepers (Logan perhaps in the future)... Todorov would also be excellent because we really really need a striker who can put the ball in the back of the net?!

:dunno: it says in the star we have failed to sign todorov today :dunno:

Shit! I didn't know Daily Star readers could read...are you sure that's what it says? Go find someone with glasses and ask them to make sure you're right. I'll wait... :P

Dont need Ashdown

We do need a decent keeper, Logan and Hendo are at best average while Douglas is just shite (nice guy that he is), while a decent keeper isnt a top priorty (a striker who scores and a creative midfielder have to be the top priority IMHO) but it would help a great deal and would probably be in Pompey's best interests, as Ashdown isnt getting much of a look in with James there now.

Archived