Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City_4_Life

LCFC V Cov Post Match Comments

I'm Happy.

Great set of results for us today, with nearly all the teams below losing.

Wow, that's the first time I have actually had a happy feeling twice in the same week for the last 3 years concerning City!

:)

YES YES YES!! that's more like it... (1st half anyway)

With Todorov plus a couple of others on the way, is anyone else really looking forward to the West Brom game. They have some great players (Kamara is on fire) and it'll be a really good test and indication of where we are going. It's a no pressure game IMO, but one where maybe we could spring a surprise and set the record straight for next season

I've had a shit week, but Leicester City has put a smile on my face :D

p.s you know the tide could be turning when AJ scores!!

Just got home from the game - absolutely brilliant. :thumbsup:

We were excellent first half, okay second half weren't so great but it didn't need to be. Atmosphere in N block was immense, my voice is totally gone but so worth it taking the piss out of the Cov fans. And to cap it all Derby lost, Forest lost and Leeds lost.

Absolutely perfect day. :D:banana: :thumbsup: :scarf::yahoo::bounce:

Fantastic!

To hear those goals going in and the near certainty that I didnt have to panic in the second half and look at other results in the division was bliss. What a day! We win with two from the Horse and one from his mate AJ and on top of that F***st lost again and our best friend Dennis Wise and his Leeds lost again against 9 men the useless idiots. Well Done Dennis! Lalalalalalalalalalala :D

No, what'd he say?

He was saying how he wants to get down and work for the team, help the young lads out and although he has 2yrs left on his contract at Sheff Utd wants to be part of this setup... You'll have to give it a listen yourself when RL upload it to there site. Model professional in my eyes and can only do our team good, and i was a doubter when he signed. :thumbup:

He was saying how he wants to get down and work for the team, help the young lads out and although he has 2yrs left on his contract at Sheff Utd wants to be part of this setup... You'll have to give it a listen yourself when RL upload it to there site. Model professional in my eyes and can onkly do our team good, and i was a doubter when he signed. :thumbup:

Sounds good. :thumbup:

Feed the Horse,

Feed the Horse,

Feed the Horse and he will score,

Feed the Horse and he will score!!!

:scarf:

Archived