Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
connolly19

Tony Adams

Kevin Keegan is a muppet, loved what he did at Newcastle but he never seems to change, was way out of his depth as England manager

Adams is learning the game, he has gone on record as saying he wants to coach in Italy and Germany to learn as much as possible

I think Adams will become a good manager for someone at some stage,

I have a feeling that L.Sanchez will manage Leicester one day...how weird will that be considering it all started to fall apart after THAT Wycombe game!

Kevin Keegan is a muppet, loved what he did at Newcastle but he never seems to change, was way out of his depth as England manager

Adams is learning the game, he has gone on record as saying he wants to coach in Italy and Germany to learn as much as possible

I have a feeling that L.Sanchez will manage Leicester one day...how weird will that be considering it all started to fall apart after THAT Wycombe game!

I hope we dont get Sanchez. His style of football as a player and manager is dated.

As for Adams, he seems to be on the beer again. He was on ITV tonight talking footy before teh Champions League games and he was all over the place with his responses. Maybe he wasnt drunk but he seemed a little nervous. Maybe it was that shirt he was wearing which seems to be a shiny cherry colour lol. :D

I hope we dont get Sanchez. His style of football as a player and manager is dated.

As for Adams, he seems to be on the beer again. He was on ITV tonight talking footy before teh Champions League games and he was all over the place with his responses. Maybe he wasnt drunk but he seemed a little nervous. Maybe it was that shirt he was wearing which seems to be a shiny cherry colour lol. :D

I don't know why there is all this speculation,MM has obviously decided to stick with Kelly for the time being hence the reason Sloth took the C*ventry job.I think that if he (Kelly) can keep grinding out results (and there is enough slack in the remaining fixtures to presume he can) and we finish in the top half I have a feeling he will get his chance under very careful scrutiny to aquire players in the summer and show Mandarich what he's really made of in the early part of next season.I don't rate Kelly at all but he's had to do most of what he's done with both financial arms tied behind his back and maybe (just maybe) deserves a shot.

If I can't have Keegan then I'll take Adams.

Some of you just don't ever want to give anyone the benefit of learning from their mistakes...both Keegan and Adams have spent time learning the game after their flings with management. I'd take either in a shot in replace of Kelly.

Either of them would work wonders here. Fact.

I don't know why there is all this speculation,MM has obviously decided to stick with Kelly for the time being hence the reason Sloth took the C*ventry job.I think that if he (Kelly) can keep grinding out results (and there is enough slack in the remaining fixtures to presume he can) and we finish in the top half I have a feeling he will get his chance under very careful scrutiny to aquire players in the summer and show Mandarich what he's really made of in the early part of next season.I don't rate Kelly at all but he's had to do most of what he's done with both financial arms tied behind his back and maybe (just maybe) deserves a shot.

The reason why we chat about this is because many think that RK hasnt moved the club on. We know that a few results recently have moved us away from immediate relegation danger but had MM not come along we may well have been in deep Leeds (shite).

What I`d say is that in my opinion, MM will be looking for a new boss and may have one already lined up. Its pointless in rocking the boat when he arrived as we were in real trouble but he`ll stick with RK until the seasons end because Mm will want to bring his own man in. Once again, IMO, thats the way MM seems to work.

Interesting you say that! He was a big favourite for the Portsmouth job a while back.

I just want to get out of this division! I actually dont care if we bought 11 donkeys I just want someone to be in charge of us who knows the division and how to get out of it. The reason why I prefer Hodle and Keegan is that they are proven at this level. Whether they can still remember on how to get out of this division is another matter lol!

I just want to get out of this division! I actually dont care if we bought 11 donkeys I just want someone to be in charge of us who knows the division and how to get out of it. The reason why I prefer Hodle and Keegan is that they are proven at this level. Whether they can still remember on how to get out of this division is another matter lol!

Errr. Why? If we are playing crap football what exactly do we get out of being in the Premiership? Thumped everyweek? Bored out of our brains?

Archived