Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
connolly19

Tony Adams

Admittedly this is not from a reliable contact, however this rumour has come from within the club. Milan Mandaric asked Harry Redknapp if he wanted the managers job at Leicester, this position he declined only after some lenghty deliberation I am informed. Milan then asked who he would reccomend, and Tony Adams was the man he suggested. This proves extremely logical, as Tony Adams is quitting Portsmouth to pursue a managerial role. Watch this space if Kelly does not produce the goods..........

that sounds very plausible.

Plausible maybe but I`d be surprised if Redknapp almost offered his assistant, especially as the influence on Pompeys defence has been massive since Adams joined them. I personally wouldnt want him to come along. He failed at Wycombe once and he has no history of any success in management so I`d pass on him until he does a decent job maybe at a lower league club.

Plausible maybe but I`d be surprised if Redknapp almost offered his assistant, especially as the influence on Pompeys defence has been massive since Adams joined them. I personally wouldnt want him to come along. He failed at Wycombe once and he has no history of any success in management so I`d pass on him until he does a decent job maybe at a lower league club.

i'm not saying he'd be a success, just that it's the sort of thing MM would do. he did make Claridge manager at Pompey.

i'm not saying he'd be a success, just that it's the sort of thing MM would do. he did make Claridge manager at Pompey.

Yeah I know mate but I am hoping that we dont see the MM that was making those mistakes at Pompey. I am praying that the bloke has learned from his mistakes, like Graham Rix lol

Admittedly this is not from a reliable contact, however this rumour has come from within the club. Milan Mandaric asked Harry Redknapp if he wanted the managers job at Leicester, this position he declined only after some lenghty deliberation I am informed. Milan then asked who he would reccomend, and Tony Adams was the man he suggested. This proves extremely logical, as Tony Adams is quitting Portsmouth to pursue a managerial role. Watch this space if Kelly does not produce the goods..........

Not the greatest start.

It won't happen and I'm glad. I expect higher standards from Mandaric.

Was this in a sauna? :dunno::dunno:

Archived