Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Johansson hints at Foxes stay

He`s better than Kenton and Paddy Mac IMO and can play at LB and CB. I`d keep him if he wants to stay but like others have said, I`d probably be looking for more mobile LB. Keep Nissa as back-up and punt out Kenton!

... and McCarthy. :ph34r:

Should have kept Gerrbrand for CB, punted McCarthy and not bothered with Kenton. :P

He's had a decent season, and I'd be happy for him to stay, but only if he, or his agent, are realistic with wage demands. I don't blame the bloke for trying to maximise his earnings, but I'd be suspicious of players starting to plead that they 'can see a long term future with Leicester' only now that Uncle Milan has arrived with his cash.

... and McCarthy. :ph34r:

Should have kept Gerrbrand for CB, punted McCarthy and not bothered with Kenton. :P

Panic buy! He can play in about 7 positions and quite poorly in most. Who wa sthat young French lad who was about 7ft that MA bought in on a free a few years back? I thought he was the French Tony Adams?!!

I don't think Kenton was a panic buy.

I think he was viewed as a versatile defender who was readily available and we knew could do a job for us at this level, since we'd had him here before.

No panic about it... he was available and said 'why not?' :ermm:

Elvis Hammond... now that was a panic buy. ;)

he owned gabbonglahoe.

Indeed he did. One of the finest defensive displays I can remember seeing really considering he had been widely tipped to get raped by "man with weird name" in all the build up to the game. He is without a doubt much slower than said man, yet he nullified him for almost the whole game. Beauty.

Wish he'd have done the same with Giles-Barnes though. :whistle:

good player glad hes staying :thumbup:

yes i agree with this, hes playing out of position but doing very well out there, hes a good player who puts the effort in, id like to see him stick around. but i do agree we could do with a real LB and have him as a CB option.

Hmm.... we'll he can have a good game but more often than not he makes mistakes, gives the ball away and isn't fast enough to get back. But it's better than getting rid of players I s'pose.#

Although saying he wants to go and play in the prem peed me off :mad:

Archived