Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lostsole89

"The Urinal Rennie show"

The only reason he became a premiership referee was because of his race if I'm not mistaken. The FA didn't want to look prejudice against blacks by not having a black referee at the top level. This is what I'm led to believe anyway. Don't get me wrong, I do believe that we should have racial integrity but I don't back having Rennie there because he is a ****.

he was auwful, i knew as soon as i found out he was ref that we wouldnt get any decisions our way.

fair play there pen was a pen, but we had so many fouls commited on us and got f**k all and i think he cost us a win...... i think with the help of him giving us what we deserved we actually could of taken all 3 points. however before the game i would of taken a draw, plus if we had won derby would of still been top and its nice there not anymore hehe!

On West Brom's site Mowbray's bleating on about us fouling all the time and nothing being given their way, and that Rennie tried to let the game flow too much, so didn't give their platers sufficient protection. Also suggests the Horse should have walked for elbowing one of their players.

Were the grapes a little sour for your taste Tony?

On West Brom's site Mowbray's bleating on about us fouling all the time and nothing being given their way, and that Rennie tried to let the game flow too much, so didn't give their platers sufficient protection. Also suggests the Horse should have walked for elbowing one of their players.

Were the grapes a little sour for your taste Tony?

dont know how he can say that, they got everything today!!!

Dire refereeing, absolutely appalling. I've never seen a display as bad as that, and it's not bias, both sides were hard done to. I'd say us more so. Every time we challenged for the ball we were penalised. Little Levi Porter charged back in the second half, tussled for the ball and came away with it, and the **** of a ref decides it's foul. We had three penalty shouts, one of them clearer than the other two. Purely awful. We should have taken all three points and he went a long way towards hindering us.

Dire refereeing, absolutely appalling. I've never seen a display as bad as that, and it's not bias, both sides were hard done to. I'd say us more so. Every time we challenged for the ball we were penalised. Little Levi Porter charged back in the second half, tussled for the ball and came away with it, and the **** of a ref decides it's foul. We had three penalty shouts, one of them clearer than the other two. Purely awful. We should have taken all three points and he went a long way towards hindering us.

Agree absolutely dreadful,he seemed to be anti leicester from the start...no arguement with their pen..but we should have had one as well if the fat git could have kept up with play..too many after dinner speeches me thinks! :thumbup:

I saw this guy ref the Sheffield Uni vs Sheffield Hallam varsity match at Bramall Lane a few years back and he looked out of depth even at that level. He must have stopped his jogging routine that he used to do on the street I used to live on too looking at the beer belly he's acquired!

The FA are a bunch of fúckwits. They will never do anything about referees no matter how bad they are.

Its a complete joke, Rennie was either cheating or just plain stupid.

I think the problem is that there is a lack of good refs. They are on a hiding to nothing as the job is impossible at the best of times so they stick with the likes of Rennie. He is a joke and has been for ages but he still gets big games all the time.

I think the problem is that there is a lack of good refs. They are on a hiding to nothing as the job is impossible at the best of times so they stick with the likes of Rennie. He is a joke and has been for ages but he still gets big games all the time.

Thats just another annoying fact of peoples and The F.A's opinions though. Why should it matter if he gets the big games or not? Every match is big in the certain teams fans opinion.

It's like I was saying last weekend, If a referee makes bad decisions in a game he get demoted to a lower league...Hang out the referee's made the fuk up, why should the lower league teams suffer and be punished? Just because there in a lower league doesn't mean there games are any less important.

The bottom line is the refs NEED help. They are protected by the FA and the referees association to the point where they are made to look like complete tits. It is time the refs demanded the help they so obviously need.

If they have a mare then the assesor in the stand needs to put them back into the class room and critic their performance. The 4th official needs to get more involved in the game. He (or she) should not be at the game solely to hold up a board for the time added on or to keep apart the warring factions in the technical areas.

Too many refs seem to think that the game is about them. A good ref will hardly be seen or noticed. Something you can never say about Rennie.

Still, it does add to the controversy of the game and gives us something to have a bloody good moan about.

I love football!!

Rennie was shit yesterday. Again. He one key decision absolutely spot on (the penalty incident). The rest were dubious and debatable, bordering on completely farcical at times, and he definitely got at least one absolutely wrong (Horse elbowing their bloke) - not that I'm complaining too much about that one.

He did well enough apparently to not see Horse deliberately elbow McShane. If he had he might of been off.

So in that respect he done us a favour.

Years ago i'd have just focused on how he screwed us. But now, I look at the ref and be as unbias as I can, and this is what most people are saying, The ref was crap for both sides yesterday, Possibly helped West Brom more than us but only slightly, he was crap. End of.

Rennie ruined what was an exciting and competitive game of football. He stopped play needlessly half the time and missed vital infringements for the other half. It was disappointing more than anything. The guy should at least have the decency to stand up and admit he had a poor game.

Rennie ruined what was an exciting and competitive game of football. He stopped play needlessly half the time and missed vital infringements for the other half. It was disappointing more than anything. The guy should at least have the decency to stand up and admit he had a poor game.

If he had to do that after every game he refereed poorly, he'd be in the spotlight more than he already is. It's a growing trend for referees to try and seek center-stage in football matches. Rennie constantly does it. As do the likes of Clattenburg and Poll. It's sad. Really it is.

Rennie pranced about as usual wanting to be the centre of attention. He consistently made a catalogue of poor decisions. Is it just me or does there seem to be more flow to a game when lower league refs take the game?

what like the fook**** of a ref at Col U away this season, the guy who cost us 2 points by giving away a pen when some Col U player couldnt execute a bicycle kick properly and he didnt know how to send someone off or not or maybe or not or possibly.

I wouldn't say he was anti-Leicester, I'd say he was anti-the-game-being-a-good-game-off-football. He was a willy puller to both sides.

I agree - he missed plenty of key moments, like the Horse, and our penalty shouts. And then he ends the game during an attacking movement - I always thought you had to wait for a neutral phase, ie a hoof from a goalie....

Everyone should stop moaning about refs or it will ruin football.

Who will want to be a ref in the future with all this critisism after every game?

There only human - they can't get every decision right but if we stop moaning then they might get more decisions right.

Everyone should stop moaning about refs or it will ruin football.

Who will want to be a ref in the future with all this critisism after every game?

There only human - they can't get every decision right but if we stop moaning then they might get more decisions right.

What tosh. How can it ruin football? Refs have been criticised for decades, I see no shortage!

Rugby refs are hardly ever criticised, because they have got it all right as regards training and technology. You don't see them hounded by players, and they tend to be more authoritative, despite the fact that most of the players tower over them. They have the technology these days to ensure that most of the decisions they are unsure about are cleared up. Their 'wiring up' makes for better communication and also makes them more accountable.

If criticising refs and pushing for changes in technology and training helps bring these things about, then keep on criticising!

Archived