Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lostsole89

"The Urinal Rennie show"

The referee lost us 2 points, we should have been awarded a penalty in the second half where alan Maybusy was obstructed and fouled in the penalty area. Also he gave nothing positive to Leicester and ignored blatent fouls on our players, i seriously think the FA should check who there giving refereeing licences too.

The referee lost us 2 points, we should have been awarded a penalty in the second half where alan Maybusy was obstructed and fouled in the penalty area. Also he gave nothing positive to Leicester and ignored blatent fouls on our players, i seriously think the FA should check who there giving refereeing licences too.

He was shocking i agree but 1 vs 1 was fair in my book :thumbup:

If your on about when the ball came to Maybury and he was gonna shoot, and it looked as if, if he did shoot he'd score, it was definetly a free kick but i'm almost certain it was in the Penalty Area.

The F.A won't do anything, your forgetting Referee's can do no wrong!

Rennie pranced about as usual wanting to be the centre of attention. He consistently made a catalogue of poor decisions. Is it just me or does there seem to be more flow to a game when lower league refs take the game?

i admit the penalty decision AGAINST Mayb's in teh first half was right but he blatently missed the second, everone in the kop could see it, i think he was wearing his Baggies tinted glasses.

Said on RL it was defo outside the area and the ref was spot on in that respect but they did conceed it was a freekick.

Obliviously you were there and saw it more clearly though.

Rennie pranced about as usual wanting to be the centre of attention. He consistently made a catalogue of poor decisions. Is it just me or does there seem to be more flow to a game when lower league refs take the game?

Completely agree. We go to football to watcher footballers, not overweight pie jockeys who weren't given sufficient maternal attention and now need to prove their own self importance. I knew he'd try and be centre of attention, and he was.

Awful, awful awful referee

Still a great game though

when maybury was fouled in the second half it was 2 yards outside the area, but i agree we should of had a penalty in the 2nd half, if we emailed the FA in protest do you think they would do anything at all?

Rennie was shit

when maybury was fouled in the second half it was 2 yards outside the area, but i agree we should of had a penalty in the 2nd half, if we emailed the FA in protest do you think they would do anything at all?

Rennie was shit

as it was noted before, theFA wont do jak about teh referee because "there never wrong" i think u should have to take a test every year to see if ur fit to referee at the highest lvl, send Rennie to the Conference!

The only decision he got right was to give WBA a penalty in the first half.

I think we should have had two and I also think Horsefield was very lucky not to get at least a yellow for his elbow on McShane.

Rennie just didnt let the game flow.... but I think thats down to the fact that if he'd flowed, he'd have had to try and keep up and lets face it, he isnt in his physical peak is he? :D

as it was noted before, teh FA wont do jak about teh referee because "there never wrong" i think u should have to take a test every year to see if ur fit to referee at the highest lvl, send Rennie to the Conference!

The Conference :o

you'd keep him that high!!! ;)

Archived