Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

NEW KAISERS ALBUM

Saw and heard a few tracks from it on Channel 4 the other night.

It seems like it could be just as big as their previous one!

Can the Arctic Monkeys match that? I doubt it..

Match the drivel that Kaiser Chiefs churn out? Nah, they'l beat it.

You're deluded.

I am a fan of The Killers but i think the Arctic Monkeys are better, everyone of their songs have been brilliant, whereas The Killers have had a few poor ones.

Yeah but this is a thread about the Kaiser Chiefs :D

I'm loving Ruby at the moment. I don't think they're particularly original, but they can nail a 3-minute pop song better than just about other band at the moment.

If anyone has bought the album, and would care to venture an opinion on it, then feel free to answer the mother****ing question...

TBH I still haven't heard any new Kaisers stuff yet... don't think they've made a huge splash this side of the world yet, but I did see them play in NYC a few years ago and I thought they played a fun set.

They'll be back here in a few months, playing with perhaps my favorite NYC band, The Walkmen. I'm not too thrilled about the $31 ticket price but I just may go.

Nanananananaa

whhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooa [some words]

ooh...

Nanananananananana

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa [same words again]

Just in case anyone hadn't heard a Kaiser Chiefs song before. Now you don't need to.

They're lyrically so much better than the likes of Arctic Monkeys mate.

Nanananananaa

whhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooa [some words]

ooh...

Nanananananananana

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa [same words again]

Just in case anyone hadn't heard a Kaiser Chiefs song before. Now you don't need to.

Their best song... ?

They're lyrically so much better than the likes of Arctic Monkeys mate.

Im sorry mate but thats rubbish. As the Fezzler said once you've heard a Kaiser Chiefs song, you've heard them all im afraid- and the Kaiser Chiefs lyrics arent that good- very average. To me, they always seem to throw in a nanana or ahhahh or whatever which spoils the song but i suppose thats modern pop- just catchy to get in your head. I do like Ruby though after saying all that!

And i do have the new album its ok. So far only songs iv really liked are Ruby and Angry Mob but it ll grow on me im sure- its only had the one listen so far

i thought employment was an album that actually deserved the hype. haven't bought the new one as i am very poor but would love to, ruby is an awesome tune

p.s. kaiser chiefs are much better than arctic monkeys

Anyone who prefers Kaiser Chiefs to Arctic Monkeys is welcome to them.

Nanananananananananananananananananana

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Im sorry mate but thats rubbish. As the Fezzler said once you've heard a Kaiser Chiefs song, you've heard them all im afraid- and the Kaiser Chiefs lyrics arent that good- very average. To me, they always seem to throw in a nanana or ahhahh or whatever which spoils the song but i suppose thats modern pop- just catchy to get in your head. I do like Ruby though after saying all that!

And i do have the new album its ok. So far only songs iv really liked are Ruby and Angry Mob but it ll grow on me im sure- its only had the one listen so far

lollol

I prefer Kaiser Chiefs to Arctic Monkeys, I liked all the songs on Employment whereas some songs on the Arctic Monkeys were nowhere near as good as the rest.

Spot on.

RUBY RUBY RUBY!!

Lyrical geniuses. :thumbup::thumbup:

Saw and heard a few tracks from it on Channel 4 the other night.

It seems like it could be just as big as their previous one!

Can the Arctic Monkeys match that? I doubt it..

lol lol

Ultra thats one of stupidest things youve ever posted. And thats saying something.

Archived