Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Best Album ever.....

Ok Computer

Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness

Dark Side Of The Moon

Like Ok Comp and Dark Side - but not heard of the other one??

Mine has to be (of course, no prizes for guessing.... :P )

B000002H70.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

or I actually adore

dsylvian.jpg By Mr David Sylvian himself

or I love a girls album (no disrespect ladies :P )

r7599.png I think Chris Isaak's album was brilliant, with no poor songs, but I know the ladies loved him !!!

Impossible to say for me really. I suppose I have roughly ten favourite albums above all the others but picking just one is HARD!

Would probably be between the following:

Portishead - Dummy

Lamb - Fear of Fours

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Arrgghh I can't think, I'll leave it at that.

My favorite "album" for years and years has been Ramones - It's Alive (live double LP), but lately I've been much more interested in their studio recordings (particularly their first album). I don't know, I'm into "slower" music now.

...but the one album I keep coming back to since it was released in 2005 is Wolf Parade's "Apologies to the Queen Mary"

wolf%20parade%20-%20apologies%20to%20the%20queen%20mary.jpg

It's a masterpiece. What does Wolf Parade do for an encore???

Like Ok Comp and Dark Side - but not heard of the other one??

Smashing Pumpkins (double cd)

It's a bit hard to argue against DSOTM. It's just brilliant in every way.

Off the top of my head, the albums I find that would give it a run for the money are

Led Zeppelin - "III"

Underworld - "Everything, Everything"

and

Tool - "Lateralus"

Smashing Pumpkins (double cd)

It's a bit hard to argue against DSOTM. It's just brilliant in every way.

Off the top of my head, the albums I find that would give it a run for the money are

Led Zeppelin - "III"

Underworld - "Everything, Everything"

and

Tool - "Lateralus"

Interesting choice.

They are amazing live - I saw them play outdoors in Ibiza of all places - but I prefer Secondtoughestintheinfants.

All their albums are brilliant though, just a shame a lot of people only remember Born Slippy!

Interesting choice.

They are amazing live - I saw them play outdoors in Ibiza of all places - but I prefer Secondtoughestintheinfants.

All their albums are brilliant though, just a shame a lot of people only remember Born Slippy!

Too true. I also think the album 'Dubnobasswithmyheadman' - the first album - is pretty majestic too !!!

Too true. I also think the album 'Dubnobasswithmyheadman' - the first album - is pretty majestic too !!!

Absolutely. Tongue (i think that's what it's called) is one of my favourite ever tracks by them.

That you can always listen to no matter what....

Mine would be.... umm..... errr

Definately Maybe - theres something for everyone on that...

Not for me!! :D

my best album ever seems to change every week to be honest depending on what I am currently listening to as I go through phases of listening to something constantly for a few weeks

Interesting choice.

I chose it because it has some amazing tracks from all 3 previous albums :) And of course because the sound is fantastic.

I've yet to see them live as they don't tour much around Scandinavia. I hope that they'll play Dark Train if and when I finally get to see them :thumbup:

Archived